GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"There is another way . ."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/03/03 at 12:59
Regular
I just went into town.
I hate going into town. I hate crowds of stupid people.
I hate it all.

I went into the bank, to try and deal with some financial stuff that I've been trying to do for a while now. Previously I've been told I need different ID, or to be registered on the electoral role etc and I was getting pretty annoyed, especially since I have been banking at the bank (though not the branch) three weeks short of twenty years.

This time I rang ahead, and made sure I had everything I needed. I still wasn't convinced I was going to get the job done.

I went in, sat down, a helpful lady saw me, went into the computer systems and sorted it. Hassle free. She didn't seem to need any of the 3 month old paid bill or photo identification I had brought. : )

There is another way.

To top it off, the other reason I went into town to return a faulty item, the clerk didn't look at the item, or the reciept. He simply took out the box, chucked it on the floor and put a new one in the bag.

Bonus ; )
Wed 05/03/03 at 12:59
Regular
"I ush!"
I just went into town.
I hate going into town. I hate crowds of stupid people.
I hate it all.

I went into the bank, to try and deal with some financial stuff that I've been trying to do for a while now. Previously I've been told I need different ID, or to be registered on the electoral role etc and I was getting pretty annoyed, especially since I have been banking at the bank (though not the branch) three weeks short of twenty years.

This time I rang ahead, and made sure I had everything I needed. I still wasn't convinced I was going to get the job done.

I went in, sat down, a helpful lady saw me, went into the computer systems and sorted it. Hassle free. She didn't seem to need any of the 3 month old paid bill or photo identification I had brought. : )

There is another way.

To top it off, the other reason I went into town to return a faulty item, the clerk didn't look at the item, or the reciept. He simply took out the box, chucked it on the floor and put a new one in the bag.

Bonus ; )
Wed 05/03/03 at 13:02
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Good result. Some people insist on stuffy formalities and "doing things by the book" when, more often than not, common sense can prevail.
Wed 05/03/03 at 13:57
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Unbeliever wrote:
> Good result. Some people insist on stuffy formalities and "doing
> things by the book" when, more often than not, common sense can
> prevail.

If only the rest of world thought that way, we'd all be as up to date as the Japanese.
Wed 05/03/03 at 18:45
I hate it when you go to buy something in the shop and they say that you need an adult to buy it.
Only the other day i went to rent a video out, and the lady at the desk said "sorry mate you need to be 12 to rent out that video" so i said "well im 15" but she said "well you need an adult with you to rent this out even though you are 15" "but why it says 12, and im 15 there for i should be able to rent the video out"
But then she started to get in a huge mood with me, so i just walked off.
Silly old people...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.