GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Craig David"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/03/03 at 18:39
Regular
Personally, I like his music and I'm starting to feel sorry for the guy. He hasn't received previous rewards he definitely deserved and now more people are starting to dislike him, branding him as a homosexual just because most of his songs are about women.

I think he's still a quality artist, but that doesn't mean I'm ot allowed to laugh at the mick-taking of him on 'Proper Bo' Selecta'.
Tue 04/03/03 at 18:42
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
King Kong wrote:
> King Kong wrote:
> branding him as a
> homosexual just because most of his songs are about women.
>
> I meant because most of his songs are soft and slow, and about women

That still makes little sense. Elaborate further. I don't read the Sun/Mirror/Star/Sport so I don't hear about the latest "OH MY GOD THIS CAMP TV PRESENTER IS ACTUALLY GAY" shock stories that astound the nation.
Tue 04/03/03 at 18:40
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
King Kong wrote:
> branding him as a
> homosexual just because most of his songs are about women.

I meant because most of his songs are soft and slow, and about women
Tue 04/03/03 at 18:40
Regular
Yeh i love his music too! he`s not someone annoying or all sings ganstar crap. He should get a reward.
Tue 04/03/03 at 18:39
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Personally, I like his music and I'm starting to feel sorry for the guy. He hasn't received previous rewards he definitely deserved and now more people are starting to dislike him, branding him as a homosexual just because most of his songs are about women.

I think he's still a quality artist, but that doesn't mean I'm ot allowed to laugh at the mick-taking of him on 'Proper Bo' Selecta'.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.