GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Savage is a Racist?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/03/03 at 13:31
Regular
I just seen the incident involving Savage and Dublin - you can clearly lip read what Savage said and it was in the line of "f'kin wog"

Has anyone else seen this?

The headbutt was clearly out of character for Dion Dublin and something like this must have outraged him, if this is the case I can only say...Weldone Dion!

Racism is uncalled for and Savage is a retard.
Tue 04/03/03 at 19:18
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Oh, and Dublin has admitted there was no racial motive. So he clearly
> just lost it for some reason.

Absolutley right.

On BRMB today (local Birmingham radio station) Dublin was interviewed and he clearly stated the what Savage said was not racial and that he (Dublin) regrets the incident and would like to appologise to Savage.

As far as lip reading Savage calling Dublin a wog is concerned i have to take that with a pinch of salt... im sure that anyone looking to see what Savage said is already in their own mind looking for a racial comment from Savage, they wrongly assume that Dublin lost it cos Savage racially abused him and im sure that people all over the country have all lip read Savage and came to 1001 different answers as to what Savage said and im guessing that 1000 out of 1001 people have 'invented' their own racialy ficticous comments that Savage 'must' have apparently said.

The referee was right in between Savage and Dublin during any exchange of words and im sure he heard every word clearer than anyone else (no lip reading required)

As i saod in a previous post to a different thread, i think that Dublin just lost it in the heat of the moment... simple as that... We all have our breaking points and Dublin is no exception, he snapped and he acknowldeged that in full appology to Savage.
Tue 04/03/03 at 18:48
Regular
All I have to say on this matter is, if Savage did make racist remarks to Dublin he deserved a lot more than just a headbut.
Tue 04/03/03 at 18:38
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Can't believe that Dublin's let that 'blue nose' Savage get away with that. Dublin has been called lot's of names before and has never reacted as bad as this.

It could be either of these two reasons:

1) Savage used a racist remark against Dublin, in which Dublin responded with a headbutt.

2) It's a Derby match, in which Dublin lost control of what he was doing.

It's most likely to be the first option, even though Dublin has said that the rumour is a load of bull.
Tue 04/03/03 at 15:48
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
That second sending off should have been a straight red!

Sod the yellow!

Both feet went either side of his ankle, is one has got a direct connection, his ankle would have snapped like a piece of solid pasta!

Dirty challenge, should have been a straight red...
Tue 04/03/03 at 15:16
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
So will I. Even if it was a rascist comment, Savage will be duly fined and possibly banned. It still doesn't excuse Dion's behaviour which was nothing short of appalling.
Tue 04/03/03 at 15:08
"Darkness, always"
I haven't seen it yet. I'll have to watch it twice to be able to say I've seen it "again"!

But anyway...
Tue 04/03/03 at 15:06
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Hmmm not sure why Dion has said that? - I guess Dion doesn't want to make anymore of it, since he played a part in Villa losing the match yesterday and now he'll be banned because of the headbutt. However, watching the incident again now...you can quite clearly lip read what Savage says at the time and at that moment Dion goes crazy - try and see the incident again and make your own mind up.
Tue 04/03/03 at 14:35
"Darkness, always"
Oh, and Dublin has admitted there was no racial motive. So he clearly just lost it for some reason.
Tue 04/03/03 at 13:34
"Darkness, always"
The remark was obviously an attempt to get a rise out of Dublin, and the asinine moron fell for it hook line and sinker.

If people didn't react, other people wouldn't try to provoke them.
Tue 04/03/03 at 13:31
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I just seen the incident involving Savage and Dublin - you can clearly lip read what Savage said and it was in the line of "f'kin wog"

Has anyone else seen this?

The headbutt was clearly out of character for Dion Dublin and something like this must have outraged him, if this is the case I can only say...Weldone Dion!

Racism is uncalled for and Savage is a retard.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.