GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This may be related to life, I just don't really know."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/03/03 at 00:09
Regular
I’m not sure of the point in posting this but still. I just thought I would.

Sometime last year my sixth form English class were asked to write a short article, about something that happened to you as a child, that could “be included in a magazine”. We could also make up the article if we wanted. This is what I gave my in to my teacher.

One day I walked down a street with my eyes closed. Surprisingly I walked into a wall. It hurt. My nose bleed and I could taste my own blood. It was yummy.
I went to hospital and the doctor took a blood sample and drank it. He said it was yummy too.

She looked at it blankly for five seconds and replied with, “Right.”

Previously I’d shown it to my friend who was sat at the table when my teacher was reading it. She was almost in tears as she was trying to hold back her laughter. That was fun.

Shame my English teacher made me write another one.

I didn’t know which room to post it in so I decided on this one. You may or may not appreciate it. I don’t know.
Tue 04/03/03 at 00:09
Regular
"I'm Great."
I’m not sure of the point in posting this but still. I just thought I would.

Sometime last year my sixth form English class were asked to write a short article, about something that happened to you as a child, that could “be included in a magazine”. We could also make up the article if we wanted. This is what I gave my in to my teacher.

One day I walked down a street with my eyes closed. Surprisingly I walked into a wall. It hurt. My nose bleed and I could taste my own blood. It was yummy.
I went to hospital and the doctor took a blood sample and drank it. He said it was yummy too.

She looked at it blankly for five seconds and replied with, “Right.”

Previously I’d shown it to my friend who was sat at the table when my teacher was reading it. She was almost in tears as she was trying to hold back her laughter. That was fun.

Shame my English teacher made me write another one.

I didn’t know which room to post it in so I decided on this one. You may or may not appreciate it. I don’t know.
Tue 04/03/03 at 13:23
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
Oooookkkkkkaaayyyy.....well it's different!

Teachers don't have a sense of humour though, we once had this teacher that smacked a kid around the head with a ruler for being noisey...he was sacked shortly after and we (the pupils) found it funny, but he didn't...go figure!
Tue 04/03/03 at 16:20
Regular
"Laughingstock"
You were right though: blood is "yummy", especially when sucked from the fair neck of a lonely princess.
Tue 04/03/03 at 16:50
"Darkness, always"
You're not classy enough to make an english teacher laugh. And until you can extend an individual joke over the course of 30 pages of writing, or write like Shakespeare, then you never will be.

Strange piece of writing though.
Tue 04/03/03 at 20:33
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I don't think they meant that short, to be honest. Who'd want that in their magazine? Sure, if it was Crap Made-Up Pointless Childhood Anecdotes Monthly, but that's about as niche as you can get.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.