GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dublin Sent Off"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/03/03 at 21:29
Regular
Aston Villa 0 - 0 Birmingham

That's the latest score after 51 minutes.Dion Dublin was shown a straight red card after a terrible tackle on Robbie Savage
Tue 04/03/03 at 18:24
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
I think its wrong to assume that Savage made a racist comment towards Dublin...

Just because 1 is white and 1 is black dont mean that racist comments were made... on local radio today it was actually Dublin that appologised to Savage for his actions and not the other way around so that tells me that Dublin just snapped... we all have our breaking points... Dublin is no exception.
Tue 04/03/03 at 12:01
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Yeah, I know. Pay me that much money and you can pelt me with rotten fruit.
Tue 04/03/03 at 11:29
"Darkness, always"
If someone was paying me thousands of pounds a week to play football, I could put up with racist slurs without getting all righteous and dishing out the Lord's fury every time some long haired menace opened his mouth. There is no excuse for that sort of behaviour on the football pitch.
Tue 04/03/03 at 11:28
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Dublin barely even touched Savage with the initial challenge, but did he ever catch him with that head-butt!!

At first it looked like he'd just pushed him with his head, and that Savage had made a meal of it all. But the replay's showed that he clearly went and nutted 'im!
How could he not get sent-off??!

Just like Steve Bruce said, this is something you wouldn't really expect from a player like Dion Dulin, and you can only expect that Savage DID make some kind of racid, or offensive, remark. Even though he denies it.
Tue 04/03/03 at 11:20
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Dublin deserved to go. What's shocking is that normally Savage (who lives upto his name in style) would have been sent off! I reckon Savage said something in incite the headbutt but we'll never know. And young Joey was rightly sent of for a terrible tackle on that Brummie player...
Tue 04/03/03 at 00:04
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Im not trying to make excuses... it was the Villa fans running onto the pitch and believe me when i say that you didnt see it all on TV...there were several pitch invasions and on 1 instance a few Villa fans ran over to the Birmingham fans and started to try to get them to fight on the pitch, Steve Bruce tried to get the Blues players off the pitch at this moment but the 4th official told him 'no'.

It was the Villa players who were the aggressors, and what Dublin did was literaly right infront of the ref and was totally inexcusable, i dont care about what people say when they say 'oh that was so unlike Dublin' well thats just pathetic... he head butted Savage after almost braking his leg and theres no excuse for that...

Villa had not one single shot on target... thats shocking for a home team and its even more shocking for a home team in a local derby...

Thx for the 6 pts!!
Mon 03/03/03 at 23:47
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
rabid wrote:
> Dublin was sent off for firstly hacking down Savage then head butting
> him after he got up...
>
> And people wonder why the fans get worked up...

That is still no excuse for what happend at the game.
Mon 03/03/03 at 23:37
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Dublin was sent off for firstly hacking down Savage then head butting him after he got up...

And people wonder why the fans get worked up...

Thankyou for the 6pts Villa... we needed them and we got them but more importantly over the 2 games we deserved them!!

Birmingham City 5 - 0 Aston Villa.
Mon 03/03/03 at 22:28
Regular
"I like cheese"
Go on Villa!

No offence, but I hate Birmingham fans. Yobs. ;D

Not a Villa fan by the way, I should really check the score now...
Mon 03/03/03 at 21:29
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Aston Villa 0 - 0 Birmingham

That's the latest score after 51 minutes.Dion Dublin was shown a straight red card after a terrible tackle on Robbie Savage

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.