GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The F1 Game."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/03/03 at 20:55
Regular
I dont know if this will work or not, but I'll try it anyway.

What you do is post the name of the driver who you think will get Pole Position, and who you think will win the actuall race itself.

For example, this is what I think the results will be for the Australian GP:

Pole Position - Montoya
Race Winner - Montoya

The only rules are:

Entries must be posted the Thursday before the first qualifying session, and you get a point for each guess you got right.

It's pretty simple, but I dont know if it'll work because I have a feeling who everyone will be voting for, but use your own judgement.

So, good luck, and lets try to get this thing going!
:)
Tue 04/03/03 at 20:07
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Okay.

Pole position: Barrichello
Race winner: M Schumacher

That's what I think anyway.
Tue 04/03/03 at 18:51
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Yea, I did say you would get points, but your idea sounds good AJ.

What we can do is, you get 100 points for guessing the pole sitter correctly, and a further 100 if your chosen driver for the race wins, 50 for 2nd and 25 for 3rd.

If they fail to finish the race though, you lose 50 points.

Thats a bit more interesting.

Does everyone understand? If you do then get your votes posted bercause first qualifying session is on Friday morning.

So votes have to be posted by Thursday if this is gonna work.

Thanx for making this more interesting AJ.

;)
Tue 04/03/03 at 17:20
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Great idea!
Mon 03/03/03 at 21:33
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Give us points or something. And let people join up.

And if we get the person first on the grid correct, we get, say, 100 points, if the person we chose comes second, we get 50, and 10 if they come third.

This could apply for both the qualifying and the race.

Go on - it'd be more interesting. :-)
Mon 03/03/03 at 20:55
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I dont know if this will work or not, but I'll try it anyway.

What you do is post the name of the driver who you think will get Pole Position, and who you think will win the actuall race itself.

For example, this is what I think the results will be for the Australian GP:

Pole Position - Montoya
Race Winner - Montoya

The only rules are:

Entries must be posted the Thursday before the first qualifying session, and you get a point for each guess you got right.

It's pretty simple, but I dont know if it'll work because I have a feeling who everyone will be voting for, but use your own judgement.

So, good luck, and lets try to get this thing going!
:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.