GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"bret hart"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/03/03 at 11:36
Regular
know this post is old hat but could someone tell me if the bret vince was a screw job or a master mind story line by mcmahon its just i doubt the screw job was real as it seemed to put mcmahon over as the evil boss ready for mcmahon austin
Thu 06/03/03 at 15:55
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Hmm, I just read through that, and I don't really know what to make of it - Shawn might've been lying, and was in on it, but maybe not - meh, dunno.
Thu 06/03/03 at 14:55
Regular
it was real and michaels recently admitted he was in on the whole thing. there a very detailed accurate account www.brethart.com/montreal/facts.asp
Tue 04/03/03 at 20:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
HBK was fighting Bret Hart in Canada so that automatically makes him the heel. The canadians even booed Austin when he fought Hart once. Only person they might not boo if they faced Hart would be Hogan but i wouldn't bet on that either.
Tue 04/03/03 at 18:34
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
From what I could tell, HBK was the heal in Canada.

Bret didn't tap, but Vince ordered the bell when the move was applied. Stating it was a tap out, and that was that.
Tue 04/03/03 at 18:03
Regular
"I like cheese"
Was HBK a heel?

Also, did Hart tap? Or did Hebner just ring the bell?

Heard the Canadian fans chanting, "you screwed Bret!" at No Way Out. :D
Tue 04/03/03 at 16:16
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yeah I saw that, Vince forced the guy to sound the bell, then officialys quickly lead Shawn out to the back, belt in hand. No time for the usual celebration or nothing.

I can't help but feel that it was planned. You know Vince. After all, there was footage of Bret storming backstage and the cameras were all there right in Brets face as he searched for Vince/Michaels and he didn't exactly stop them filming did he. Would you want someone to flim all that?
Tue 04/03/03 at 16:08
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
He says he wasn't, others say he was i'm not too sure. He did have a very shocked look on his face when the bell rang though.
Tue 04/03/03 at 15:50
Regular
do you reckon shawn knew about thescrewjob its just he didnt lookto happy to win the belt
Mon 03/03/03 at 16:22
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Watch 'wrestling with shadows' if you can, its great.
Mon 03/03/03 at 15:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Definitly was real and a screw job. Find a tape of the match if you can, they're probably like gold dust, and watch how quickly Hebner calls for the bell when Shawn applies the sharpshooter on Bret. He hardly had it locked in before the bell rang.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.