GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MGS 4"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots'.
Fri 19/08/05 at 15:38
Regular
"You have a choice"
Just did a google search for Metal Gear SOlid 4 and found an interesting thing on gamespot. In case you don't know, the lowdown atm is thus: There is definatly a Metal Gear Solid 4 in preliminary stages of design and development, Solid Snake is supposedly the main character again (God how he was missed!) and it is a Playstaion 3 exclusive.

That bummed me out because affording a PS3 anytime in the next ten years is going to be very hard, but with a MGS4 to look forward to (And poss various Final Fantasy games, but thats another thread) I will make it a high priority.

Anyway,

[URL]http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/adventure/metalgearsolid4/media.html[/URL]
Wed 31/08/05 at 00:11
Regular
"cheese is god"
I to cant wait for this game. Im a huge MGS fan best games ever. Its the reason why im getting PS3. By the way i believe Final Fantasy will no longer be on just PS after 12. From what i read on IGN there making Final fantasy games for you friendly xbox 360
Fri 26/08/05 at 18:24
Regular
"topgamer above all"
well i herd that MGS4 is sweet. i am gettin' dat
Thu 25/08/05 at 22:12
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
*Begins humming the theme tune*
Fri 19/08/05 at 15:39
"period drama"
*slow claps*
Fri 19/08/05 at 15:38
Regular
"You have a choice"
Just did a google search for Metal Gear SOlid 4 and found an interesting thing on gamespot. In case you don't know, the lowdown atm is thus: There is definatly a Metal Gear Solid 4 in preliminary stages of design and development, Solid Snake is supposedly the main character again (God how he was missed!) and it is a Playstaion 3 exclusive.

That bummed me out because affording a PS3 anytime in the next ten years is going to be very hard, but with a MGS4 to look forward to (And poss various Final Fantasy games, but thats another thread) I will make it a high priority.

Anyway,

[URL]http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/adventure/metalgearsolid4/media.html[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.