GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shocked Punk..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/03/03 at 20:56
Regular
I promised my girlfriend a night out so we went to the club near her house. I listen to punk (NOFX, Pennywise, Bad Religion, etc) but I thought I'd make an effort when going to this metal club and wore my black skater hoody, my black bernys and wore black nail polish. CULTURE SHOCK. I wasn't black enough. They weren't Goths but they were in all the gear. I thought I'd get battered 'cos I didn't listen to their music nor did I mosh. I jump, and drunkenly ska dance but not mosh. I felt out of place. There is NO point to this topic but I'm just letting out a view. Anyone else go to metal places?

NOTE: Murderdolls are quite a good band.
Sun 02/03/03 at 20:56
Regular
"Despondent"
I promised my girlfriend a night out so we went to the club near her house. I listen to punk (NOFX, Pennywise, Bad Religion, etc) but I thought I'd make an effort when going to this metal club and wore my black skater hoody, my black bernys and wore black nail polish. CULTURE SHOCK. I wasn't black enough. They weren't Goths but they were in all the gear. I thought I'd get battered 'cos I didn't listen to their music nor did I mosh. I jump, and drunkenly ska dance but not mosh. I felt out of place. There is NO point to this topic but I'm just letting out a view. Anyone else go to metal places?

NOTE: Murderdolls are quite a good band.
Sun 02/03/03 at 21:24
Regular
"I'm Great."
So you felt out of place but nobody said anything to you assume. Don' t worry, it's all good.
Sun 02/03/03 at 23:45
"Uzi Lover"
Just before I goto bed...

MurderDolls are the biggest load of crap i've heard in ages.

Me and a friend downloaded a video by them and a few songs after reading that they're fans were dissing a band who are alot better then them (Deftones), how can they even be compared?

The video was a song called 'Let's F**k' and it was in a place I had been to before for a gig, The Garage, in London. Nice little place, very loud. Saw New End Original there along with One Man & his Droid.

This song was utter crap.

The only words which seemed to exist in it was the actual words in the title. The frontman was a total idiot and was trying to talk like a Death Metal dude and they seemed to praise the Drummer 'Joey' at every given point. I heard he's in Slipknot or something. Who cares? Concentrate on the musical side of things before the Drummer I say.
Mon 03/03/03 at 00:08
Regular
"That's right!"
My mate who loves Slipknot... hates Murderdolls. That tells you something.
Mon 03/03/03 at 13:10
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
How do you ska dance?
Mon 03/03/03 at 17:44
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Stupidly.
Mon 03/03/03 at 17:48
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
paperjpn wrote:
I listen to punk (NOFX, Pennywise, Bad Religion, etc)

Excellent...

Go to www.unitepunk.tk that's my website... Check it out, there's CD reviews, interviews, links, even some MP3s... you may find some bands you like. Also, you heard about the lineup for the Deconstruction fest this year...? Apparently it's NOFX headlining and Pennywsie playing too.
Thu 06/03/03 at 22:47
Regular
"Despondent"
Hi Sibs. Can you send me the address of your website to [email protected] in case I don't get it written down in time. I'm using a slow, research computer t the moment. Rather watch paint dry!
Fri 07/03/03 at 11:34
Regular
"Despondent"
http://nofx.org/photos/warjournal/warjournal.html

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.