GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Release dates!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/01/01 at 12:56
Regular
Whats going on?? I have just heard that Excitebike 64 has been delayed again - this time till June!!! This is now over a year since it was released in the US, how annoying is that!!

In Nintendo's release schedule there was no mention of Conkers Bad Fur Day, Dinosaur Planet (which is now all but certain to be canned), Eternal Darkness (which looks set to suffer the same fate), Star Wars Battle for Naboo or Indiana Jones Infernal Machine.
But on the bright side Banjo-Tooie is still on course for a release, not till April though!!
Sat 13/01/01 at 12:56
Regular
"Whatever!"
Whats going on?? I have just heard that Excitebike 64 has been delayed again - this time till June!!! This is now over a year since it was released in the US, how annoying is that!!

In Nintendo's release schedule there was no mention of Conkers Bad Fur Day, Dinosaur Planet (which is now all but certain to be canned), Eternal Darkness (which looks set to suffer the same fate), Star Wars Battle for Naboo or Indiana Jones Infernal Machine.
But on the bright side Banjo-Tooie is still on course for a release, not till April though!!
Sat 13/01/01 at 13:14
Regular
Nintendo really do hate us dont they they never release anything on time in england, but anyway yes excitebike is delayed till june, conker is still coming out around August sought of time, indiana jones and Battle for Naboo are both guaranteed releases in the Uk but no fixed dates, which is quite nice cause u cant actually buy indiana jones in America you can only rent it (which may mean its a steaming pile of dog t**d).

One plus point is though that Nintendo do seem to be sorting themselves out the release dates that they have given for gameboy advance and Gamecube are guranteed theres no way they will delay them, so we will definetly be seeing the gameboy advance in June, as of yet there is no release date for the gamecube in England but when Nintendo do eventually release one it will be guranteed to come out then, I would put money on it.
Sat 13/01/01 at 14:27
Regular
Spring for the 2 Lucas Arts games
Tue 16/01/01 at 12:14
Regular
Rumours that Conker's game is under discussions whether to release it or not. A bit stupid when Resident Evil Nukem was able to get through.
Wed 17/01/01 at 22:52
Regular
no..conkers game has to be released. i've been waiting for this game for ages.
Tue 27/02/01 at 18:15
Conkers Bad Fur Day is going to be released in the US. If you go to one of my other posts in Nintendo in the 21st century. There it tells you about other sites where you can get some of the games you are talking about.
Sat 03/03/01 at 22:01
Well if you are that desperate for Excite Bike 64, Banjo Tooie and Mario Party 2, you can get them imported from Australia cos there already out. As they are pal that means no converters or anything AND there cheaper over there (try www.tunzagames.com.au).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.