GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Annoying Elmo!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/10/06 at 15:45
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
That annoying Elmo Machie posted about. Damn thing, can't wait till the batteries die!

Either that or ill kill it before they run out!

TYLER & ELMO
Tue 10/10/06 at 13:13
"possibly impossible"
Ana Maria won't go near anything that moves like that. She doesn't mind the talking, just the moving.

We bought her a walking Winnie the Pooh, but she just screamed. After that we put it by the TV so she wouldn't go and press the buttons on the TV or video. Worked really well!
Tue 10/10/06 at 13:10
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
We bought a member of the Argos team a "Tickle me Elmo" for being in the stockroom for 10 years.

He keeps stealing cardboard boxes to make a home/fort for it. Bless him though, he's a little slow. :D
Sat 07/10/06 at 07:38
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Ladybird wrote:
> Aww! Your boy is so huggably cute!!

Awww thanks :P

>It looks like he lost interest in that Elmo pretty quick.

He went to the back of the room and the quad bike is over there, he keeps wanting ago on it :P

> Talking toys or ones like trucks that make siren sounds, or
> whatever, kinda trip me out when they're batteries are low.
> They start making demonic sounds in the middle of the night from
> the toy box! It's creeped me out on more than one occassion.

Heh i know what you mean, they had a toy fire engine that kept going off and i kept saying i needed to take the batteries out and i never got round to it. Then in the mid of the night :s crazy wierd noises freaked me out.
Sat 07/10/06 at 01:23
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Ladybird wrote:
> Talking toys or ones like trucks that make siren sounds, or
> whatever, kinda trip me out when they're batteries are low.
> They start making demonic sounds in the middle of the night from
> the toy box! It's creeped me out on more than one occassion.

Hahaha i know what you mean.
* In deep demanding voice *
"HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!"
Sat 07/10/06 at 01:17
Regular
Aww! Your boy is so huggably cute!! :D It looks like he lost interest in that Elmo pretty quick. I always thought they were annoying too.

Talking toys or ones like trucks that make siren sounds, or whatever, kinda trip me out when they're batteries are low. They start making demonic sounds in the middle of the night from the toy box! It's creeped me out on more than one occassion.
Fri 06/10/06 at 22:37
"possibly impossible"
Saw them selling £5 Gizmo (from Gremlins) toys in Game. Was tempted...

Still, think how much more annoying Barney would be. At least Elmo doesn't hijack songs and evily pervert them with his own annoying lyrics. Die Barney...

...er, don't know what came over me...
Fri 06/10/06 at 19:41
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Machie wrote:
> oh you already had one before I posted that video :)

No he only came today :P
Fri 06/10/06 at 17:21
Regular
oh you already had one before I posted that video :)
Fri 06/10/06 at 16:35
Regular
"lets go back"
I love elmo. I really wanted one of those tickle me elmo toys when they first came out a few years ago but I muast have been in my mid teens then and was "too old" apparently.
Fri 06/10/06 at 16:20
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Voltaire wrote:
> :)
> Cant believe how much he's grown in 9 months.

I know :P they grow up to quick :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.