GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Curses"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/03/03 at 14:52
Regular
Thanks to influence and generally being with the wrong crowd in my earlier years, I have sometimes found myself unable to control swearing.

It was one of my new year resolutions to stop swearing and so far I think I've done very well. But there does come the odd times when I go mental and swearing seems to be the only anaesthetic.

It's not good, I know that, and I'm stopping. Maybe I should get a swear jar...

*ponders*
Sun 02/03/03 at 14:52
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Thanks to influence and generally being with the wrong crowd in my earlier years, I have sometimes found myself unable to control swearing.

It was one of my new year resolutions to stop swearing and so far I think I've done very well. But there does come the odd times when I go mental and swearing seems to be the only anaesthetic.

It's not good, I know that, and I'm stopping. Maybe I should get a swear jar...

*ponders*
Sun 02/03/03 at 14:54
Regular
""It's me u want""
yep every time you swear you have to put 50p in the jar...

em I used to be the same.

Especially if I hurt myself!
Sun 02/03/03 at 14:56
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
How about every time you swear you put 50p in a jar and then when it comes to comic relief you send all the money from the jar to them? Cos if you just empty the jar and keep the money how does this effect you?
Just an idea.
Sun 02/03/03 at 15:13
English_Bloke wrote:
> How about every time you swear you put 50p in a jar and then when it
> comes to comic relief you send all the money from the jar to them? Cos
> if you just empty the jar and keep the money how does this effect
> you?
> Just an idea.

Quite a good idear...
i dont normally swear, my parents would go insane if i did...
Sun 02/03/03 at 16:18
Regular
"cachoo"
I swear in my head. Walking along somewhere and I'd be swearing at something bad.

Did it today. F word, over and over. Only because I didn't want to go somewhere.
Sun 02/03/03 at 16:23
Regular
"That's right!"
I sometimes use funny replacements, such as heck, fudge, dump, freak etc. But at the of the day, nothing beats a good old fashioned swearing when something goes wrong.
Sun 02/03/03 at 16:40
I wonder who decided that there was going to be bad words, the could of decided that heaven is a bad word and that F*** is a different word for hello.
Strange...
Sun 02/03/03 at 17:04
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
i find muttering under your breath works
but dont do it in front of your parents if you still live with them cos mine always thinks im talking about them
Sun 02/03/03 at 17:12
Regular
"cachoo"
Robin wrote:
> I wonder who decided that there was going to be bad words, the could
> of decided that heaven is a bad word and that F*** is a different word
> for hello.
> Strange...

Good point! I remember thinking something like that ages ago. Who thought up the English language, or all the languages for that matter.
Who taught the first person to speak English?! It's proabably a simple answer and my brain's not thinking good enough.
Sun 02/03/03 at 17:32
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I have an incredibly foul mouth, which I'm actually quite proud of. I could make a docker blush.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.