GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"beat em ups"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tekken'.
Sun 02/03/03 at 14:09
Regular
Hi.Well i used to like beat em ups stuff like Tekken Street Fighter but when i got to Tekken Tag and Dead or Alive 3 dont get me wrong its got good grapics but the gameplay aint that damn good anyways i was sick off them,that is untill i saw Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance i mean THAT TRAILER WITH Scorpion i tought to myself that was wicked so i went and rented it from Blockbusters on the xbox and i have to say its made me like fighting games again so all i have to say is all of you get over to a rent shop and rent it before you buy it and you just might like it i know i did and i went and brought it the day after only one thing i can not do any fatilitys still damn!!!! and of corse my fave character's are Scorpion and Sub Zero

yes i can feel the old mortal kombat magic again "get over here"

ohh and its one bloody game belive me.
Sun 02/03/03 at 14:51
Regular
"He's back"
agreed, wreckless sucks, no-one buy it.
Sun 02/03/03 at 14:16
all of them are good games, but ye, always rent games out first to see if you like them or not...
I bought wreckeless for the XBOX for £20, the biggest wast of money i have ever spent...
Sun 02/03/03 at 14:14
Regular
""to many dead hero""
ohh and theres alot of extras in it
Sun 02/03/03 at 14:13
Regular
""to many dead hero""
i got it for 29.99 from game with a voucher from computer and video games mag
Sun 02/03/03 at 14:11
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I have played the demo which I liked, I don't think I will buy it though not first hand at least as I dont think I would get £40 worth of play out of it.
Sun 02/03/03 at 14:09
Regular
""to many dead hero""
Hi.Well i used to like beat em ups stuff like Tekken Street Fighter but when i got to Tekken Tag and Dead or Alive 3 dont get me wrong its got good grapics but the gameplay aint that damn good anyways i was sick off them,that is untill i saw Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance i mean THAT TRAILER WITH Scorpion i tought to myself that was wicked so i went and rented it from Blockbusters on the xbox and i have to say its made me like fighting games again so all i have to say is all of you get over to a rent shop and rent it before you buy it and you just might like it i know i did and i went and brought it the day after only one thing i can not do any fatilitys still damn!!!! and of corse my fave character's are Scorpion and Sub Zero

yes i can feel the old mortal kombat magic again "get over here"

ohh and its one bloody game belive me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.