GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What a strange dream..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/03/03 at 13:43
Regular
OK, yesterday I was at the gym, and for the first time in a long time, I got in the ring for some light sparring. I had LL Cool J - Mama Said Knock You Out in my head all day, and was thinking about how boxers come down through the crowd, the fans grabbing at their robes, screaming and yelling at them, either in support or with messages of hatred. I also thought about Tyson and his upcoming fight, and his first comeback fight and how they tried to hype it. Also thought of Stallone shouting "Adrian!" from the end of Rocky.

Of course, all this came to fruit in my dreams last night. Dreamt I was due to fight Tyson. Yes, that's right, raping girls, biting ears off Mike Tyson. The match was hyped as Rocky vs Tyson II, and I was Rocky Balboa (however you spell that) Then I changed to Rocky Jr (his son) Very strange. Anyway, I made my way down to the ring with Mama Said Knock You Out as my theme song and some cool looking red robes, with the hood covering my face as I marched towards the square circle.

No announcers, no round number card carrying half naked women, just me, Tyson and two commentators (who I could hear, for some reason) There may or may not have been a ref... It was more of a professional wrestling match than a boxing contest. Tyson got whacked with a steel chair by one of my posse before the bell even rang. I danced around a bit, and we exchanged blows. Although Tyson is huge, and I'm only 150lbs, his punches didn't affect me, and despite me being crap in the ring, mine busted his face open more and more with each hit. I think the fight was meant to be in two halves, because after about 10 minutes of me beating the hell out of him (and his punches barely affecting me) we stopped. He was bleeding all over the ring, and the canvas was red with blood. I went to the toilet and on the way bragged to the cameras about how he wasn't hurting me. Some weird old man, dressed all in white, tried to talk to my brother and I, but realising he was quite mental, I ignored him. He attacked me in the toilets, trying to push my head under the water (I'd watched Jason X yesterday, and Jason does that to a girl) He did that old boxer stance (where they rotate their hands, like you see in old films) and I fought with him for a bit in the toilets. Then left. Can't remember if I beat him up or not. I noticed everyone was looking for me, wondering if I'd forfeited the fight, but then they spotted me coming down the steps and cheered. Got back in the ring and started fighting Tyson again. And that's all I can remember...

Man, usually my dreams reflect what I've seen, done or been thinking about, but that was weird. LL Cool J, Tyson, Rocky, boxing, Jason X, and an old guy who looked like that guy from KFC... Strange.
Sun 02/03/03 at 16:41
Regular
"That's right!"
After my first day of work, all I could see in my dreams were MIS files and the core. That probably doesn't mean anything to you, but they haunted me!
Sun 02/03/03 at 16:39
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Naw

I think it was the fact I worked for 10 hours... making pizza with her helping me.
Sun 02/03/03 at 16:32
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Hah, fixated. You'll start shouting her name out in the middle of the night soon.
Sun 02/03/03 at 16:28
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I had a dream about making pizza (again)

And also the hot American girl from work was there

mmmmm
Sun 02/03/03 at 16:16
Regular
"cachoo"
NOTORIOUS JCP wrote:
> for some reason when i have a fight in a dream my punches are always
> really slow and never make contact and i usuall get battered.
>
> wierd eh

Yep!

I remember trying to punch someone in a dream in a supermarket. Something to do with a ladybird.
But everytime I went to punch, instead, I'd be clicking my fingers to do it. Strange.
Sun 02/03/03 at 15:49
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
for some reason when i have a fight in a dream my punches are always really slow and never make contact and i usuall get battered.

wierd eh
Sun 02/03/03 at 15:21
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
I didn't have a dream. But, at eight in the morning, I wanted a drink, and ended up pouring half the contents of a 300ml bottle of water into my face. Which was scary.
Sun 02/03/03 at 13:47
Regular
"That's right!"
Most of my dreams involve me not being able to punch people, not being able to run, not being able to fly (one dream I was Peter freakin' Pan and I still couldn't fly) or being about to have sex with a beautiful girl, then suddenly something stops me.
Sun 02/03/03 at 13:46
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I had a dream which involved me and my bro in a car chase with the police, it was fairly exciting, but ultimately ended in an anti-climax.
Sun 02/03/03 at 13:43
Regular
"That's right!"
OK, yesterday I was at the gym, and for the first time in a long time, I got in the ring for some light sparring. I had LL Cool J - Mama Said Knock You Out in my head all day, and was thinking about how boxers come down through the crowd, the fans grabbing at their robes, screaming and yelling at them, either in support or with messages of hatred. I also thought about Tyson and his upcoming fight, and his first comeback fight and how they tried to hype it. Also thought of Stallone shouting "Adrian!" from the end of Rocky.

Of course, all this came to fruit in my dreams last night. Dreamt I was due to fight Tyson. Yes, that's right, raping girls, biting ears off Mike Tyson. The match was hyped as Rocky vs Tyson II, and I was Rocky Balboa (however you spell that) Then I changed to Rocky Jr (his son) Very strange. Anyway, I made my way down to the ring with Mama Said Knock You Out as my theme song and some cool looking red robes, with the hood covering my face as I marched towards the square circle.

No announcers, no round number card carrying half naked women, just me, Tyson and two commentators (who I could hear, for some reason) There may or may not have been a ref... It was more of a professional wrestling match than a boxing contest. Tyson got whacked with a steel chair by one of my posse before the bell even rang. I danced around a bit, and we exchanged blows. Although Tyson is huge, and I'm only 150lbs, his punches didn't affect me, and despite me being crap in the ring, mine busted his face open more and more with each hit. I think the fight was meant to be in two halves, because after about 10 minutes of me beating the hell out of him (and his punches barely affecting me) we stopped. He was bleeding all over the ring, and the canvas was red with blood. I went to the toilet and on the way bragged to the cameras about how he wasn't hurting me. Some weird old man, dressed all in white, tried to talk to my brother and I, but realising he was quite mental, I ignored him. He attacked me in the toilets, trying to push my head under the water (I'd watched Jason X yesterday, and Jason does that to a girl) He did that old boxer stance (where they rotate their hands, like you see in old films) and I fought with him for a bit in the toilets. Then left. Can't remember if I beat him up or not. I noticed everyone was looking for me, wondering if I'd forfeited the fight, but then they spotted me coming down the steps and cheered. Got back in the ring and started fighting Tyson again. And that's all I can remember...

Man, usually my dreams reflect what I've seen, done or been thinking about, but that was weird. LL Cool J, Tyson, Rocky, boxing, Jason X, and an old guy who looked like that guy from KFC... Strange.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.