GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Flats and the "thing" below"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/03/03 at 21:46
Regular
Well a couple of years ago my auntie lived in a flat (fairly new) round the back of my school.
It was quite a nice flat, lounge bedroom kitchen.
When she moved in it wasn't long before she got to know a few people.
At the time she was new more and more people were knocking on her door greeting her.
She thought the area was fine rather nice.
Well she can think again.
She came home one day from work in her 'metro' and parked and went in doors, moments later a man across the street came out shouting, "Well well bloomin metros, i dont like em never ave, whats that thing doing there then?" At this time my auntie was peeping outside her window behind the curtain. This man was going mental. He had a knife and was just wondering around shouting his head of, truly scary!
He was definately drunk or on the doll because of the way he was talking and acting.
He left my aunties car along (he didnt do any damage luckily).
He went back inside.
The next morning my auntie woke up got ready and went downstairs to put her shoes on, there was a loud bang at the door, knock knock knock.
She answered it and it was an oldish woman standing there.
My auntie says "hello what do you want" nicely just minding her own business.
"Oh well I really dont think its necessory to walk in high hills around your lounge banging on the floor!" the woman said angrily.
"Look im really sorry ive got to go to work erm can we talk later?" my auntie said trying to get away from this nutcase.
She never wore her shoes in the flats itself and always used to put here shoes on by the door!
Anyway my auntie returned from work to find a man in a wheelchair with a wooden leg.
"Allo misses you must be new on the block" He says in a very unintelligent tone of voice.
"Yes as a matter of fact i am, not been here for long though" Replies my auntie.
"Honestly the people round this area are nutcases, man with a knife on the doll, old nutty from downstairs and well pegleg that cant speak properly" My auntie replies after a hard days work.
"theres me thinking its a quiet and calm area!"
She was making her dinner that evening and she heard a cat really meowing outside the front, so there she is peeping out the window and theres and old lady with a squeezy bottle squirting a cat!
Poor thing.
She woke up in the morning and got ready for work and put here shoes on and stepped outside, not only to find pegleg wizzing around on his wheelchair but nutcase having a go to.
So she just casually walked towards her car, when pegleg shouts "were you off to then misses?"
"Off to work if you dont mind" She replies.
Nutcase moans saying "Ive told you once to stop banging I don't want to have to tell you again!"
"Well us lot up ere are nosy and like to no wats goin on" Says pegleg.
"Look ive really got to get to work" My auntie replies desperately trying to escape their presence.
She came home later that day after she had finished work and found a load of police cars outside, there was a drug raid on the doll man!
Not long after this my auntie moved.
She moved to a block of courts, Manton Court.
Well she had no luck there either, she came home with some friends and was having a chat as you do then the friends decided they had to go, but they couldnt because there was a man running around the corridor with a knife.
The police were outside with there megaphones trying to calm this man down.
My auntie was peering through the spy hole to see what the man was doing.
She then moved to a house with a partner and has had no hassle since.

This is a true story! Strange but True.
Sat 01/03/03 at 21:46
Regular
""It's me u want""
Well a couple of years ago my auntie lived in a flat (fairly new) round the back of my school.
It was quite a nice flat, lounge bedroom kitchen.
When she moved in it wasn't long before she got to know a few people.
At the time she was new more and more people were knocking on her door greeting her.
She thought the area was fine rather nice.
Well she can think again.
She came home one day from work in her 'metro' and parked and went in doors, moments later a man across the street came out shouting, "Well well bloomin metros, i dont like em never ave, whats that thing doing there then?" At this time my auntie was peeping outside her window behind the curtain. This man was going mental. He had a knife and was just wondering around shouting his head of, truly scary!
He was definately drunk or on the doll because of the way he was talking and acting.
He left my aunties car along (he didnt do any damage luckily).
He went back inside.
The next morning my auntie woke up got ready and went downstairs to put her shoes on, there was a loud bang at the door, knock knock knock.
She answered it and it was an oldish woman standing there.
My auntie says "hello what do you want" nicely just minding her own business.
"Oh well I really dont think its necessory to walk in high hills around your lounge banging on the floor!" the woman said angrily.
"Look im really sorry ive got to go to work erm can we talk later?" my auntie said trying to get away from this nutcase.
She never wore her shoes in the flats itself and always used to put here shoes on by the door!
Anyway my auntie returned from work to find a man in a wheelchair with a wooden leg.
"Allo misses you must be new on the block" He says in a very unintelligent tone of voice.
"Yes as a matter of fact i am, not been here for long though" Replies my auntie.
"Honestly the people round this area are nutcases, man with a knife on the doll, old nutty from downstairs and well pegleg that cant speak properly" My auntie replies after a hard days work.
"theres me thinking its a quiet and calm area!"
She was making her dinner that evening and she heard a cat really meowing outside the front, so there she is peeping out the window and theres and old lady with a squeezy bottle squirting a cat!
Poor thing.
She woke up in the morning and got ready for work and put here shoes on and stepped outside, not only to find pegleg wizzing around on his wheelchair but nutcase having a go to.
So she just casually walked towards her car, when pegleg shouts "were you off to then misses?"
"Off to work if you dont mind" She replies.
Nutcase moans saying "Ive told you once to stop banging I don't want to have to tell you again!"
"Well us lot up ere are nosy and like to no wats goin on" Says pegleg.
"Look ive really got to get to work" My auntie replies desperately trying to escape their presence.
She came home later that day after she had finished work and found a load of police cars outside, there was a drug raid on the doll man!
Not long after this my auntie moved.
She moved to a block of courts, Manton Court.
Well she had no luck there either, she came home with some friends and was having a chat as you do then the friends decided they had to go, but they couldnt because there was a man running around the corridor with a knife.
The police were outside with there megaphones trying to calm this man down.
My auntie was peering through the spy hole to see what the man was doing.
She then moved to a house with a partner and has had no hassle since.

This is a true story! Strange but True.
Sun 02/03/03 at 15:29
Regular
""It's me u want""
this was true all of it!

anyone had an experience similar to these???
Sun 02/03/03 at 15:44
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
that was a serious waste of time, i cant believe i spent so much time reading rubbish, im sorry but youve wasted your time writing that mate. its rubbish
Sun 02/03/03 at 15:51
Regular
""It's me u want""
NOTORIOUS JCP wrote:
> that was a serious waste of time, i cant believe i spent so much time
> reading rubbish, im sorry but youve wasted your time writing that
> mate. its rubbish

thanks, thats ever so kind of you to write something on here thats so positive.

once again thanks mate! ;-)

*bloomin newbies never apreciate 'good posts'!*
Sun 02/03/03 at 15:55
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
i was once a regular, matey
but i didnt go on the website for so long that by the time i went back on it, i had changed my email and forgotten my password.

you idiot
Sun 02/03/03 at 15:56
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
your topic is the worst piece of trash i have ever read

honest
Sun 02/03/03 at 15:57
Regular
""It's me u want""
meh, em nooby itus.

your the idiot, why bother posting pathetic posts saying oh its rubbish and wasting the time.

you sad.
Sun 02/03/03 at 15:57
Regular
""It's me u want""
NOTORIOUS JCP wrote:
> your topic is the worst piece of trash i have ever read
>
> honest

good for you, glad you like it
Sun 02/03/03 at 16:00
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
i think your pathetic the way you have spent at least an hour writing that post, when you have not got a chance in hell to win a game, ever.

i think you should be crowned worst poster in the history of poster,

you moron
Sun 02/03/03 at 16:00
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
i think your pathetic the way you have spent at least an hour writing that post, when you have not got a chance in hell to win a game, ever.

i think you should be crowned worst poster in history

you moron

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.