GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The 'Impostor' Game"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/01/01 at 22:26
Regular
Listen Jabroni, back the hell away from my friends of I will lay the biggest smackdown on your candy ass that the world has ever seen. I will proceed to kick your candy ass from here to the SR head quaters and back again.

Now listen, stop or all of us will be forced to take your mouse................ shine it up real nice.........shine it some more...and stick it straight up your candy ass!

And if you are now known as Y2richard then....ha ha ha ha ha ha what sort of a dumb ass name is that! I mean it doesn't even begin with a J like James or Jason or Jeremy!

You are a jabroni, You are dumber than you sound!

The 'Real' Game
Fri 12/01/01 at 22:26
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Listen Jabroni, back the hell away from my friends of I will lay the biggest smackdown on your candy ass that the world has ever seen. I will proceed to kick your candy ass from here to the SR head quaters and back again.

Now listen, stop or all of us will be forced to take your mouse................ shine it up real nice.........shine it some more...and stick it straight up your candy ass!

And if you are now known as Y2richard then....ha ha ha ha ha ha what sort of a dumb ass name is that! I mean it doesn't even begin with a J like James or Jason or Jeremy!

You are a jabroni, You are dumber than you sound!

The 'Real' Game
Fri 12/01/01 at 23:16
Regular
What is going on, which one are you? The nice one.
Fri 12/01/01 at 23:41
The Real Game?

You sad act!!!
I Am The Game!!!!!

And wot kind of a$$ hole are you?
I just can't be bothered with people like you!!!
Fri 12/01/01 at 23:44
Regular
Shut up puny WWF bum.
Fri 12/01/01 at 23:45
Regular
"Back in black"
rite, u are a real tw&t arent u, ya can only act tough on the net coz no1 can see what a real poofy tw&t is behind the 'screen'.
Fri 12/01/01 at 23:49
Regular
Who?
Sat 13/01/01 at 09:55
Chris you think your real ard don't you?
If I could see you I'd spit in your face and laugh!!!
Sat 13/01/01 at 13:04
Regular
"everyone says it"

The Game is not worthy of ever winning gameaday.

And thats the bottom line.

I aint gonner be on this forum anymore.

er-no
Sat 13/01/01 at 13:21
Regular
The Game wrote:
> Chris you think your real ard don't you?
If I could see you I'd
> spit in your face and laugh!!!

Shoosh, i can't understand your baby language.
Sat 13/01/01 at 14:14
Baby wanna bottle?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.