GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Cheshire Cat's Nocturnal Gaming Activities"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/03/03 at 12:38
Regular
Mumma Cat: GOD DAMN YOU CHESHIRE CAT! You play one too many Video Games, didn't your parents tell you that your brain could get warped? I'm telling ya Chesire, if I see you playing one more GOD DAMN Video Game I'm gonna throw your GameCube, Playstation 2 and GOD DAMN I may not have the strength but that Xboxer too.

Cheshire Cat: Go on then you clumsy Cow.

Mumma Cat: Don't cha speak to me like that, you GOD DAMN Cat.

Cheshire Cat: I know.

Mumma Cat: That's it! GOD DAMN I've had enough of your lip!

*Chucks Gameboy Pocket off the side of the Tree*

Mumma Cat: That'll teach ya!

And with that she walked away to exit the Tree, kindly kicking the GameCube as she made her way out some could say quite fashionably. But for the Cheshire Cat, it was a tiresome situation. He got this nearly every week from his much more plumper, off-the scale Mother and this time he wasn't going to disobey her again or serious things could happen. This time he felt lucky, only his Gameboy Pocket was thrown out the window, something he hardly ever used...at all. But next time it could be a different story.

That night the Cheshire Cat went to bed, nestled on a middle branch, leaning against the trunk. He shifted from side to side in order to get to sleep, he tossed and turned and nearly fell of the Tree at one point. He just couldn't get to sleep. The reason for this was because all he could think of was a repeating image, one he had seen earlier that day but in a less disturbing way. He was erasing the Gameboy Pocket image from his head and instead he imagined a Playstation 2 falling all that way down. This was disturbing. Equally disturbing was the fact that he loved his games and wouldn't know what to do without them, to put it simply, he'd be bored without them. What else is there to do up in a Tree apart from make Twig Men? All that hard work of making the Tree have electricity would of been thrown out of the Window. Or in this case, off of a Tree.

The Cheshire Cat carefully opened up his eyes and peeked on the other side of the Tree. There lay Mumma Cat, weighing down the branch she lay on, fast asleep. He was quite surprised the sound of her snoring wasn't keeping him awake. Mumma Cat always slept like this, there was never a time she would ever have a bad nights sleep. She'd just sleep all the way through. The Cheshire Cat gave a cheeky grin and laughed to himself, he had a plan.

He'd always play his Video Games during the day when Mumma Cat was wide awake, so what if he reversed that and made it so that he played his Video Games at night? Considering there was nothing to do in the day he might as well sleep right through. This though left the Cheshire Cat thinking all night long, until it reached dawn and he had become sleepier then ever. Off to sleep he went telling himself this would become a regular habit.

It was Midday. "It's pretty GOD DAMN quiet around here" though Mumma Cat to herself. "Where is that GOD DAMN Cheshire Cat?". She saw him asleep and kindly left him there to rest. "At least he's not playing GOD DAMN Video Games" she muttered to herself.

The day had passed and the Sun once again started to set. With a yawn awoke the Cheshire Cat. Briefly before he went to bed he had got some food form nearby to help him through the night, everything looked according to plan, Mumma Cat was sound asleep once again. Quietly the Cheshire Cat turned on his Xbox. Thankfully the sound of it powering up did nothing to disturb Mumma Cat and once again he was reunited with his favourite game - Halo. It made him become part of a new world he would of loved to escape to compared to the boring life of the Tree.

Suddenly the Cheshire Cat realised something he would be able to do now unlike all those other times. Mumma Cat was fast asleep, there was no waking her. Now was the time to uncover that game he had bought not so long ago, the game he had always wanted to play but never had the courage to. Now was the time to unleash the Dead Or Alive: Extreme Beach Volleyball.

He carefully unwrapped the outside packaging of the game and then silently opened up the game box. Inside was a shining CD which he carefully took out and placed in the Xbox. He leaned over to place the CD into the CD tray and then sighed a breath of relief as the game started to load up. Suddenly he realised what he saw on screen, it read ‘Volume 100%’.

The Cheshire Cat was in a state of shock and after fixing his sight on the words for a while he struggled to do something about the situation. It was too late, the sound pumped out of the TV like never before.

“GOD DAMN those things are big!” Shrieked Mumma Cat. The Cheshire Cat at this point was in a state of embarrassment, he ran to the other side of the Tree.

All was quiet on the side he once was, the Cheshire Cat shed a tear. He knew what was going to happen, but this time everything would be ten times worse off.

“GOD DAMN I gotta do this sometime!” He looked around to the other side of the Tree, Mumma Cat was playing his Xbox. “I’m loving these GOD DAMN boobs or whatever you call them, the Volleyball is just something else on the good side. Man, this makes me wanna be Human. Hell no! I lie! I lie GOD DAMN you! Stick on that game where you go around and KILL! KILL! KILL! GOD DAMN I WANT DEATH!”

“Grand Theft Auto?” questioned the Cheshire Cat.

“Ye, Ye, stick that thing on, I’m gonna love shooting those GOD DAMN Humans GOD DAMN.”
And so the Cheshire Cat put on Grand Theft Auto for Mumma Cat. From that day forward they played games together and there was no need for him to only play at night. The Cheshire Cat now saw a new side of gaming, the Multiplayer side of things, he loved it. It enhanced Halo like never before.

Mumma Cat even played more then the Cheshire Cat sometimes. Her favourite game? Chu Chu Rocket, but instead of trying to save the Mice she’d try and kill them.

“GOD DAMN!”
Sat 01/03/03 at 12:38
"Uzi Lover"
Mumma Cat: GOD DAMN YOU CHESHIRE CAT! You play one too many Video Games, didn't your parents tell you that your brain could get warped? I'm telling ya Chesire, if I see you playing one more GOD DAMN Video Game I'm gonna throw your GameCube, Playstation 2 and GOD DAMN I may not have the strength but that Xboxer too.

Cheshire Cat: Go on then you clumsy Cow.

Mumma Cat: Don't cha speak to me like that, you GOD DAMN Cat.

Cheshire Cat: I know.

Mumma Cat: That's it! GOD DAMN I've had enough of your lip!

*Chucks Gameboy Pocket off the side of the Tree*

Mumma Cat: That'll teach ya!

And with that she walked away to exit the Tree, kindly kicking the GameCube as she made her way out some could say quite fashionably. But for the Cheshire Cat, it was a tiresome situation. He got this nearly every week from his much more plumper, off-the scale Mother and this time he wasn't going to disobey her again or serious things could happen. This time he felt lucky, only his Gameboy Pocket was thrown out the window, something he hardly ever used...at all. But next time it could be a different story.

That night the Cheshire Cat went to bed, nestled on a middle branch, leaning against the trunk. He shifted from side to side in order to get to sleep, he tossed and turned and nearly fell of the Tree at one point. He just couldn't get to sleep. The reason for this was because all he could think of was a repeating image, one he had seen earlier that day but in a less disturbing way. He was erasing the Gameboy Pocket image from his head and instead he imagined a Playstation 2 falling all that way down. This was disturbing. Equally disturbing was the fact that he loved his games and wouldn't know what to do without them, to put it simply, he'd be bored without them. What else is there to do up in a Tree apart from make Twig Men? All that hard work of making the Tree have electricity would of been thrown out of the Window. Or in this case, off of a Tree.

The Cheshire Cat carefully opened up his eyes and peeked on the other side of the Tree. There lay Mumma Cat, weighing down the branch she lay on, fast asleep. He was quite surprised the sound of her snoring wasn't keeping him awake. Mumma Cat always slept like this, there was never a time she would ever have a bad nights sleep. She'd just sleep all the way through. The Cheshire Cat gave a cheeky grin and laughed to himself, he had a plan.

He'd always play his Video Games during the day when Mumma Cat was wide awake, so what if he reversed that and made it so that he played his Video Games at night? Considering there was nothing to do in the day he might as well sleep right through. This though left the Cheshire Cat thinking all night long, until it reached dawn and he had become sleepier then ever. Off to sleep he went telling himself this would become a regular habit.

It was Midday. "It's pretty GOD DAMN quiet around here" though Mumma Cat to herself. "Where is that GOD DAMN Cheshire Cat?". She saw him asleep and kindly left him there to rest. "At least he's not playing GOD DAMN Video Games" she muttered to herself.

The day had passed and the Sun once again started to set. With a yawn awoke the Cheshire Cat. Briefly before he went to bed he had got some food form nearby to help him through the night, everything looked according to plan, Mumma Cat was sound asleep once again. Quietly the Cheshire Cat turned on his Xbox. Thankfully the sound of it powering up did nothing to disturb Mumma Cat and once again he was reunited with his favourite game - Halo. It made him become part of a new world he would of loved to escape to compared to the boring life of the Tree.

Suddenly the Cheshire Cat realised something he would be able to do now unlike all those other times. Mumma Cat was fast asleep, there was no waking her. Now was the time to uncover that game he had bought not so long ago, the game he had always wanted to play but never had the courage to. Now was the time to unleash the Dead Or Alive: Extreme Beach Volleyball.

He carefully unwrapped the outside packaging of the game and then silently opened up the game box. Inside was a shining CD which he carefully took out and placed in the Xbox. He leaned over to place the CD into the CD tray and then sighed a breath of relief as the game started to load up. Suddenly he realised what he saw on screen, it read ‘Volume 100%’.

The Cheshire Cat was in a state of shock and after fixing his sight on the words for a while he struggled to do something about the situation. It was too late, the sound pumped out of the TV like never before.

“GOD DAMN those things are big!” Shrieked Mumma Cat. The Cheshire Cat at this point was in a state of embarrassment, he ran to the other side of the Tree.

All was quiet on the side he once was, the Cheshire Cat shed a tear. He knew what was going to happen, but this time everything would be ten times worse off.

“GOD DAMN I gotta do this sometime!” He looked around to the other side of the Tree, Mumma Cat was playing his Xbox. “I’m loving these GOD DAMN boobs or whatever you call them, the Volleyball is just something else on the good side. Man, this makes me wanna be Human. Hell no! I lie! I lie GOD DAMN you! Stick on that game where you go around and KILL! KILL! KILL! GOD DAMN I WANT DEATH!”

“Grand Theft Auto?” questioned the Cheshire Cat.

“Ye, Ye, stick that thing on, I’m gonna love shooting those GOD DAMN Humans GOD DAMN.”
And so the Cheshire Cat put on Grand Theft Auto for Mumma Cat. From that day forward they played games together and there was no need for him to only play at night. The Cheshire Cat now saw a new side of gaming, the Multiplayer side of things, he loved it. It enhanced Halo like never before.

Mumma Cat even played more then the Cheshire Cat sometimes. Her favourite game? Chu Chu Rocket, but instead of trying to save the Mice she’d try and kill them.

“GOD DAMN!”
Sat 01/03/03 at 12:41
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Ha.
The mother character was great.
Sat 01/03/03 at 12:55
"Uzi Lover"
I should of called her Mudda Cat.

Damn.
Sat 01/03/03 at 19:59
Regular
"Chris Morris"
A heart warming story in a comical kind of way! That was great, well done!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.