GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How to treat your wife"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/11/08 at 13:00
Regular
Oops, typo. I meant to put How to beat your wife.
Mon 08/12/08 at 23:20
Regular
"Mooching around"
Eccles wrote:
> Went to see the Boosh live 2 weeks ago at Cardiff. Absolutely
> fantastic!

Another Boosh fan! Excellent :D We should build an army up from the shows fans and march through Camden :D
Mon 08/12/08 at 19:26
Regular
"Dare Me Suck'a"
I gotta go
Mon 08/12/08 at 19:26
Regular
"Dare Me Suck'a"
Hey? What r u Talking about
Sat 06/12/08 at 16:03
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Went to see the Boosh live 2 weeks ago at Cardiff. Absolutely fantastic! People in the audience dress up in crazy costumes and everything. There was even a lasagne man (a suggestion for someone in the audience). He then got picked on throughout the show.
Sat 06/12/08 at 14:46
Regular
"Monochromatic"
jubbachainsaw wrote:
> If not a single one of you has seen the Mighty Boosh then I
> seriously suggest you start with the following Episodes

I liked the Sammy the Crab episode, otherwise bleh.
Sat 06/12/08 at 13:50
Regular
A hot bubblegum monster, eaten by a crocodile, that sucks 'em up and fires off bullets?

Hehehe

Oh dear, oh dear..
Sat 06/12/08 at 09:11
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Actually its Charlie from The Mighty Boosh. He is a bubblegum monster who melted in the sun. A Crocodile then put him back together in the shape of a hover. He then used to suck up frozen Inuits and fire them like bullets. Within the episode "Charlie" he sets light to a posh hammer to make it official, The Hammer then says "I Appear To Be On Fire".

If not a single one of you has seen the Mighty Boosh then I seriously suggest you start with the following Episodes:

Season 1
Charlie
Hitcher

Season 2
Nanageddon
The Legend of Old Gregg
Nightmare of Milky Joe
Sat 06/12/08 at 08:20
Regular
"Mooching around"
Oh, you guys and your comical lives.
Sat 06/12/08 at 00:53
Regular
Nin wrote:
> 26... you basts
>
> Jubba, you avatar looks like a pen*s

And it's red and sweaty.. Is that supposed to imply he's a hot dick?

ahahahahaha
Thu 04/12/08 at 19:30
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Machie wrote:
> I'm the same age as Ladybird, 28 :)

Haha, almost got in trouble with the ladies at work today when theya sked why I didn't continue into dentistry. Told them I'd be nearly 30 before I'd qualify - much to their dismay (them being 29 and 30). Kept digging (jokingly) by saying..."WOW...thats like half my life again!"

Luckily curved it and said they look really young for 30 year olds!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.