GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Have you ever wanted..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/02/03 at 23:01
Regular
To go to sleep forever?

I don't mean die... just be in a dream forever... but you dont know your in the dream... dont need to worry about waking up to a new day... just stay in a nice warm bed with dreams forever.
Fri 28/02/03 at 23:01
Regular
"Excommunicated"
To go to sleep forever?

I don't mean die... just be in a dream forever... but you dont know your in the dream... dont need to worry about waking up to a new day... just stay in a nice warm bed with dreams forever.
Fri 28/02/03 at 23:02
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Bit like the matrix really.
Fri 28/02/03 at 23:02
Regular
"Notable"
Have you ever had adream were you wanna punch someone but you come out with this weak effort of a punch?
Fri 28/02/03 at 23:03
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I guess

Yes that I think

The worst feeling is waking up from a nice dream and realising its time to go in the shower and go to work/school
Fri 28/02/03 at 23:03
Regular
"That's right!"
All the time, SHEEPY... all the time.
Fri 28/02/03 at 23:04
Regular
"Excommunicated"
DJ Malcior wrote:
> Have you ever had adream were you wanna punch someone but you come out
> with this weak effort of a punch?

No but ive noticed when I run in dreams I suck... my legs move like a fish out of water
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
No, but i have a recurring dream where im falling off my bike, and just before i hit the pavement i wake up with a start.
Regular
"gsybe you!"
DJ Malcior wrote:
> Have you ever had adream were you wanna punch someone but you come out
> with this weak effort of a punch?

yes. incapable of inlficting any damage.

Last night I had a dream.

Involved one very tasty lady I know.

Lovely.
Fri 28/02/03 at 23:05
Regular
"Notable"
have you ever had a dream were you wake up and swear it was real?

*wakes up*
Fri 28/02/03 at 23:06
Regular
"That's right!"
I can't fight people in my dreams, my punches are weak. I can't run properly in dreams, my legs don't work. I can't yell or shout for help in my dreams, my voice doesn't work. Why am I so handicapped in my own mind? Is it a Red Dwarf type thing, where my sub-conscience hates me?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.