GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Have you ever wanted..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/02/03 at 23:01
Regular
To go to sleep forever?

I don't mean die... just be in a dream forever... but you dont know your in the dream... dont need to worry about waking up to a new day... just stay in a nice warm bed with dreams forever.
Sat 01/03/03 at 04:31
Regular
"I ush!"
I haven't been able to remember my dreams lately.

I'm not really getting very good sleep.
Hence I am here, trawling the forums at half past four in the morning, waiting for the time when its socially acceptable to take a bath without fear of waking the girl who's room is next door at such an unsociable hour.

I hate not being able to sleep.
Fri 28/02/03 at 23:38
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Dr Duck wrote:
> Do you ever press post then immediately regret it?

Sounds like a line from sex and the city.
Fri 28/02/03 at 23:20
Regular
Do you ever press post then immediately regret it?
Fri 28/02/03 at 23:20
Regular
Not entirely sure about that...

Had a dream a few nights ago about being with a lady I know, and woke up with my face in my pillow and fluff on my tongue.

Did I share too much?
Fri 28/02/03 at 23:06
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You're body is paralysed in R.E.M to stop you acting out your dream
Regular
"Notable"
or is it a cry for help?

beats me
Regular
"That's right!"
I can't fight people in my dreams, my punches are weak. I can't run properly in dreams, my legs don't work. I can't yell or shout for help in my dreams, my voice doesn't work. Why am I so handicapped in my own mind? Is it a Red Dwarf type thing, where my sub-conscience hates me?
Fri 28/02/03 at 23:05
Regular
"Notable"
have you ever had a dream were you wake up and swear it was real?

*wakes up*
Fri 28/02/03 at 23:04
Regular
"gsybe you!"
DJ Malcior wrote:
> Have you ever had adream were you wanna punch someone but you come out
> with this weak effort of a punch?

yes. incapable of inlficting any damage.

Last night I had a dream.

Involved one very tasty lady I know.

Lovely.
Fri 28/02/03 at 23:04
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
No, but i have a recurring dream where im falling off my bike, and just before i hit the pavement i wake up with a start.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.