GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Backing Up Game DVDs"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/08/05 at 17:41
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
I recently got a DVD re-writer drive, and I want to back up some of my game and movie disks. I was wondering if someone could point me in the drection of a free program I can download to do this, using just this drive, as I don't have any others on my PC yet?
Sat 20/08/05 at 19:36
Regular
"Arf. Arf. Arf. Arf."
DVDshrink lets you back up your DVD movies, easy pesay.

I think you have to have a modded Xbox, copy the games to the Xbox HDD then link the bok up to the computer then copy them that way somewhow, I'm ot quite so sure about PC games pr Ps2 either.
Sat 20/08/05 at 17:41
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
I recently got a DVD re-writer drive, and I want to back up some of my game and movie disks. I was wondering if someone could point me in the drection of a free program I can download to do this, using just this drive, as I don't have any others on my PC yet?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.