GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New series of Alias"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/02/03 at 00:29
Regular
Starts next Tuesday, Sky One, 8pm.

Can't wait!
Fri 28/02/03 at 00:29
"High polygon count"
Starts next Tuesday, Sky One, 8pm.

Can't wait!
Fri 28/02/03 at 00:34
Regular
"I'm Great."
Same here. I really did enjoy the last one. I just watched it on the off chance and was pleasently suprised.

Shame I'm gonna be at work but thankfully I have the power of a video recorder and tapes.
Fri 28/02/03 at 00:34
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
I never liked Alias, probably because she spent half the time with really bad hair or having a personal crisis I didn't care about.
Fri 28/02/03 at 11:14
"High polygon count"
I like the costumes! %-p

But the story is good, too - takes quite a bit of following sometimes.

Only recently found out that she (Jennifer Garner) is in the film Daredevil; wasn't really interested in that, but might have to get the DVD when it's released.
Fri 28/02/03 at 13:54
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Storys a bit odd.

And her hair can be annoying.

But apart from that its cool.
Sat 01/03/03 at 15:13
"The Will of D."
The story isn't odd unless you have seen all of the first series when it came on Sky One last year (or on Terrestial TV). I really can't wait to see what happens on Tuesday, her CIA friend was supposedly killed but I doubt he is properly dead even if we did see his watery death in the very last episode.
Sat 01/03/03 at 20:22
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I think I'll be watching this one, as I enjoyed the last series.

I also like to watch Jerimyah (Damn forgot how it's spelt) which is on every Monday at 10pm
Sat 01/03/03 at 22:23
"The Will of D."
Foreman wrote:
> I also like to watch Jerimyah (Damn forgot how it's spelt) which is on
> every Monday at 10pm

That didn't interest me as much as Alias did. Plus that is shown at the same time as my nightly reading hour since I don't get to read much at school.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.