GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Danny"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/02/03 at 00:00
Regular
The unsettling gurgling noise continued.

How had things come so far?
Kneeling on the floor, Danny looked down at his hands, the final drops clinging to his fingertips, where the dried blood caked his skin most heavily.

And still the gurgling noise continued, soulless, unrelenting, unmerciful.
As the subtle but insistent noise continued as it always had Danny could feel time itself fall into perfect synchrony, ever flowing, leaving him behind.

It had all seemed so promising at first. That kind of optimism was uncommon. It had been for him anyway.
But it was refreshing, rekindling a hope that had lain dormant for so long. A weakly smouldering hope, but it had always been there, the potential, waiting to be rekindled.
And its time had at long last come.

Danny slipped back to his reality. The thought of that hope, that flame that had finally been extinguished. He greeted those memories, so naïve, he thought, with a slight, cynical smile.
Still, at least he’d been happy. Blissful in his ignorance? He toyed with the idea before discarding it as unimportant.

‘So what is important now?’ he wondered. This time he broke into a wider smile, bemused by his own efforts to attach himself to reality, too little too late, as it softly ebbed away from him.
With the same inevitability as the gurgling.

And it had all seemed so promising. But that was such a long time ago.

As he heard the sirens in the distance Danny closed his eyes.
And the gurgling flowed on, leaving him behind.
Fri 28/02/03 at 23:21
Regular
No, I've not heard of that.

Would make a good interpretation though...
Fri 28/02/03 at 22:00
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Is this about the 'death-rattle'. A sound commonly heard in the throats of people on brink of death?
Fri 28/02/03 at 15:53
Regular
:^) Thanks.

And also, ^pop^
(want to see the reaction, so I'll know whether to post anything else I may write in this style, so I'll give it a second chance for people to show whether they care)
Fri 28/02/03 at 00:58
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Rather good dude. Great!
Fri 28/02/03 at 00:00
Regular
The unsettling gurgling noise continued.

Kneeling on the floor, Danny looked down at his hands, the final drops clinging to his fingertips, where the dried blood caked his skin most heavily.

And still the gurgling noise continued, soulless, unrelenting, unmerciful.
As the subtle but insistent noise continued as it always had Danny could feel time itself fall into perfect synchrony, ever flowing, leaving him behind.

It had all seemed so promising at first. That kind of optimism was uncommon. It had been for him anyway.
But it was refreshing, rekindling a hope that had lain dormant for so long. A weakly smouldering hope, but it had always been there, the potential, waiting to be rekindled.
And its time had at long last come.

Danny slipped back to his reality. The thought of that hope, that flame that had finally been extinguished. He greeted those memories, so naïve, he thought, with a slight, cynical smile.
Still, at least he’d been happy. Blissful in his ignorance? He toyed with the idea before discarding it as unimportant.

‘So what is important now?’ he wondered. This time he broke into a wider smile, bemused by his own efforts to attach himself to reality, too little too late, as it softly ebbed away from him.
With the same inevitability as the gurgling.

And it had all seemed so promising. But that was such a long time ago.

As he heard the sirens in the distance Danny closed his eyes.
And the gurgling flowed on, leaving him behind.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.