GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Make a building"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/02/03 at 23:56
Regular
I was in New York last week and it was amazing. The amount of huge bulidings all over about 20 floors. Some even had about 40 - 50 floors. For those who haven't been when you stand at the bottom of one and look up, WOW, it hurts your neck to look at the top. There are so many different types of bulidings. There were loads of shops, hotels, places to eat, etc.

Me and my mate were thinking. If we could make a buliding what would it be. We were thinking on the lines of shops, like a 10 story shopping mall. This would make lots of money per day. We thought this was good idea. When we asked a different friend he said a hotel. We thought that was weird but when we heard his reasons then we understood. He was saying like he would get to see famous people (if the hotel was good enough). He could personalise it to anyway he wanted. He would be in charge of all the maintance and that.

So if you could make any building what would it be and why would you make it?

(no banks and places that make money, lol)
Thu 27/02/03 at 23:56
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
I was in New York last week and it was amazing. The amount of huge bulidings all over about 20 floors. Some even had about 40 - 50 floors. For those who haven't been when you stand at the bottom of one and look up, WOW, it hurts your neck to look at the top. There are so many different types of bulidings. There were loads of shops, hotels, places to eat, etc.

Me and my mate were thinking. If we could make a buliding what would it be. We were thinking on the lines of shops, like a 10 story shopping mall. This would make lots of money per day. We thought this was good idea. When we asked a different friend he said a hotel. We thought that was weird but when we heard his reasons then we understood. He was saying like he would get to see famous people (if the hotel was good enough). He could personalise it to anyway he wanted. He would be in charge of all the maintance and that.

So if you could make any building what would it be and why would you make it?

(no banks and places that make money, lol)
Fri 28/02/03 at 11:22
Regular
"No surrender"
Im planning to move to new york in a few years by ra way. anyway, your little idea for a mall or something crazy like like that, me, well i would have to go for a 20 storey strip club. anyways as i was saying, you scribble up some drawings of the exteroir of the building and some ideas for what you want inside and ill try and draw up plans and build you a 3d model using autocad and you could do what you like with it ie build it or stick aposter of it on your wall. For a fee of course, I dont know,lets say 50 bucks. very cheap compared to what you would have to pay an architect or a cad technician.

ps im not an architect and cad technicians are just puppets.
Fri 28/02/03 at 11:42
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I was really close to buying a plot of land about 6 months ago that had an abandoned house on it with the intention of building a new house there, but plans were put on hold. It's still there, and I might have another go, but my career is changing at the mo, and I want to wait until it's settled.
Fri 28/02/03 at 11:53
Regular
"No surrender"
build my 10 storey strip club.
Fri 28/02/03 at 13:55
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Hmmm...

*considers*

No.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.