GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Liverpool Vs Celtic"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/02/03 at 22:56
Regular
We all knew celtic would win but there were doubts liverpool would get through
As a liverpool fan though, i'm pleased to say that we played crap and won (just like usual :D)

I think the fixture's 1st leg is the 12th march.
Do you see liverpool fluking themselves through again or will Larsson and his crew thrash them?
Thu 27/02/03 at 22:56
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
We all knew celtic would win but there were doubts liverpool would get through
As a liverpool fan though, i'm pleased to say that we played crap and won (just like usual :D)

I think the fixture's 1st leg is the 12th march.
Do you see liverpool fluking themselves through again or will Larsson and his crew thrash them?
Fri 28/02/03 at 07:57
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Liverpool to will beat them 2-0 at Home and Draw 1-1 Away. I think that Liverpool will play really well against Celtic, and really hope that they go on to win the UEFA Cup.
Fri 28/02/03 at 08:41
Regular
I think the winner of this match could easily go on to win the competition, as to whether or not Celtic or Liverpool win comes down to one thing.

Which striker will play the best?

Larsson is out, and will be out to the middle of next month with a broken jaw, so he wont be fully fit when the game comes around.

If Owen isfiring on all cylinders then, who knows.

If it comes down to who has the most muscle, Celtic will win. Celtic aren't a good footballing side, they're a bullying side.
Fri 28/02/03 at 10:30
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I think that Liverpool will win- I'd guess at 1-0 3-2 or something- they'll play well at Anfield, but they'll struggle at Parkhead, with 45,000 mentally derranged drunken Scotsmen screaming like nutters- The Scots hate anything English. (Except English players playing up north, like Alan Thompson) Scotland's footballing heroes, according to a popular t-shirt are David Seaman, Chris Waddle, David Batty and Emile Heskey. (les Garcons Anglais et stupid) Expect handbags at 3 paces- and the Celtic team in Handbag shops!
Fri 28/02/03 at 10:34
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I still don't understand why Guy Roux decided to leave Cissé - one of the brightest young(-ish) strikers in Europe - upfront all alone, with no real support in the form of another striker.

Like Trevor Brooking said, he should have been paired-up with that guy who later came on to replace him. He may be the top-scorer in French football at the moment, but like van Nistelrooy at United, he cannot be expected to do EVERYTHING by himself!

It's a shame, really, as I was really looking forward to getting a chance to really see Cissé play, and what he can really do. I heard last-month that he wants to leave Auxerre and come to the Premiership, and I think he'd be a good partner for van Nistelrooy with his pace. Just as long as we can beat Arséne Wenger and his inevitable bid for him as a replacement for Francis Jeffers (who despite some improvements, probably won't be at Highbury for much longer - remember Richard Wright?).

Smicer impressed me in that match, likewise with Mexés for Auxerre (another target for United!). I didn't know the Czech was actually a "GOOD" player! :D
Typical Owen finish for his goal though. It Cool had been studying Owen as a player, he would've expected a little chip like that.
Was that Dudek playing in goal when Murphy scored?? ;D

But if only Mexés had hit the ball just a little to the left, or right, of the unexpecting Jerzy Dudek....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.