GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I feel sadistic"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/02/03 at 18:09
Regular
wow, after a full afternoon of sadistic fun I feel like more.....

I spent basically my afternoon as an official for an annual school race in Wimbledon Common. The race is all really muddy.

I was positioned as a martial next to a stream that the runners had to jump across. This was the best bit of the afternonn. For the whole time I stayed there, positioning sticks and twigs so that in order for the runners to get past the stream they had to jump into the water.

Even better, this race is a 4-man relay race which means 4 people did one lap each on each team. 11 teams, 44 people... Every time someone went past I put an extra stick or log where they landed. @Because this was a relay race, nobody realised that the jump was in fact getting worse and worse every time a pack of runners went past because nobody went around twice.

I managed to make 1 teacher fall twice and 3 guys and one of the fittest girls in the school all fall once each.

Life is beautiful.
Fri 28/02/03 at 13:11
"slightlyshortertagl"
heh

I've been either shouted at or thanked today

:-D
Thu 27/02/03 at 22:17
Regular
"Remember me?"
HalloHowArtThou wrote:
> Life is beautiful.

Albeit painful if you're a teacher or a fit girl, or so it would seem. You are a rascal.

Lorl.
Thu 27/02/03 at 21:46
Regular
"699 days!"
This truly must be the most coincidental day ever!!!

I astonishingly also found myself on Wimbledon Common, and in an even more bizarre twist found myself officiating another anual school run! In fact, there was also a guy called Nidal as well!! Shock horror!!!

Oh wait...
Thu 27/02/03 at 21:41
Regular
Lol!
Thu 27/02/03 at 20:22
"slightlyshortertagl"
Life is indeed beautiful
Thu 27/02/03 at 19:06
LOL, nice one mate, if only i was there to see it, it would of made my day instead of, 2 hours of elctronics, maths, english and science...
Thu 27/02/03 at 18:55
Regular
"Twisted Ninja"
After a day of pain, i feel for even more!

What a coincidence!! i was infact today sweating and ripping up my legs on protruding bushes in wimbledon common; running in a school race in which we had to jump over a river, marshalled by a boy looking with glee at the chaos he caused by his careful positioning of logs.
As a self confessed masochist, i have to admit i do enjoy the pain of a long distance run, however, i do not like my own pain being agravated by sumone who does not understand my wishes, it is for that reason that that i congratulate him on his spontanaity and his originality! well done Nidal!! lol
By the way, i feel my modesty slipping and i have to admit that i did win that race for my team, and got one of te best times in the year... oh, my modesty is back now.
Twistd
Thu 27/02/03 at 18:09
"slightlyshortertagl"
wow, after a full afternoon of sadistic fun I feel like more.....

I spent basically my afternoon as an official for an annual school race in Wimbledon Common. The race is all really muddy.

I was positioned as a martial next to a stream that the runners had to jump across. This was the best bit of the afternonn. For the whole time I stayed there, positioning sticks and twigs so that in order for the runners to get past the stream they had to jump into the water.

Even better, this race is a 4-man relay race which means 4 people did one lap each on each team. 11 teams, 44 people... Every time someone went past I put an extra stick or log where they landed. @Because this was a relay race, nobody realised that the jump was in fact getting worse and worse every time a pack of runners went past because nobody went around twice.

I managed to make 1 teacher fall twice and 3 guys and one of the fittest girls in the school all fall once each.

Life is beautiful.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.