GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Would like to eat"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/02/03 at 16:44
Regular
plump forty year old hooker with stained teeth and low self esteem. Must have saggy boobs and varicose viens. Hopefully you will have been reared on a corn fed chicken diet and Vodka must course through your veins like white blood cells, that are working to stave off your imminent infection.

Hannibal Lector

p.s It may appear that I have let my standards drop but I'm too old to nibble on young fillet of filley anymore.

p.p.s Must be able to supply own BBQ set and charcoal. Oh and some matches and a knife. And some dentures.
Tue 20/05/03 at 19:15
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Would like to meat
Would like to beat

BBC2's schedule writes itsself.
Mon 19/05/03 at 21:53
Regular
"Light of the world"
Black Glove wrote:
> I ate a Granny Smith last night.... t'was only an apple you
> understand, but I did peel it with an electric carving-knife.

U really are Dark
Mon 19/05/03 at 21:48
Regular
"bit of a brain"
because you are insane.
Mon 19/05/03 at 20:49
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I ate a Granny Smith last night.... t'was only an apple you understand, but I did peel it with an electric carving-knife.
Mon 19/05/03 at 16:24
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Just fapped one out over a Stannah Stair lift catalogue; a blue rinse will never be the same again.
Fri 28/02/03 at 10:54
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Goatboy wrote:
> Lecter, you resemble a fridge-repair men in his overalls.
> You are a tubby, camp character who's once original (though pantomime)
> performance has been diluted through 3 films to the point where you
> are now like the grandad at Xmas - sitting in the corner trying to
> engender fear amongst the kids by waggling your fingers and going
> "Woooo-hoooooo!"

He'll be in the Wethers Original ads before long. Ffffffffff Toffee.
Fri 28/02/03 at 10:30
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Lecter, you resemble a fridge-repair men in his overalls.
You are a tubby, camp character who's once original (though pantomime) performance has been diluted through 3 films to the point where you are now like the grandad at Xmas - sitting in the corner trying to engender fear amongst the kids by waggling your fingers and going "Woooo-hoooooo!"
Fri 28/02/03 at 10:30
"Darkness, always"
I did read this. Thought it was quite amusing, but had nothing of value to say, as usual, and I think I should tone down the vast number of posts I'm planting on the forums on a daily basis...
Fri 28/02/03 at 10:28
"Darth Vader 3442321"
MMMMM, had a tasty pensioner last night. I waited for her at the bottom of the stairs when she came down for breakfast. I was drooling by time that Stannah stair lift parked up, I tell ya. We had a cup of tea first and then did the crossword. After clearing the table I ate her.

Lector da man still, don't you forget it...
Thu 27/02/03 at 16:44
"Darth Vader 3442321"
plump forty year old hooker with stained teeth and low self esteem. Must have saggy boobs and varicose viens. Hopefully you will have been reared on a corn fed chicken diet and Vodka must course through your veins like white blood cells, that are working to stave off your imminent infection.

Hannibal Lector

p.s It may appear that I have let my standards drop but I'm too old to nibble on young fillet of filley anymore.

p.p.s Must be able to supply own BBQ set and charcoal. Oh and some matches and a knife. And some dentures.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.