GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The smell of freshly baked bread..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/11/08 at 21:49
Regular
...is absolutely lush. Got a bread maker as wedding present, and I love it.

That is all.
Mon 01/12/08 at 09:44
"possibly impossible"
Nin wrote:
> This thread is starting to resemble a game of
> Guess
> Who

My eldest loves Guess Who, even if she needs a little help to play it.

Anyway, we gave away our breadmaker, just didn't have time to use it. My dad always made it in the oven anyway (and doughnuts, lardicake etc), so if I want to make bread I'll do it that way. Kneeding the dough is quite theraputic!
Sun 30/11/08 at 02:16
Regular
This is how husbands get fat.. lol Give the breadmaker to the wifey and step away from the kitchen homie. ;)
Fri 28/11/08 at 11:30
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
The smell of fresh bread is indeed lovely, I don't even have to be hungry to appreciate it.

Also, sorry to ruin the look of the game Guess Who!
Tue 25/11/08 at 22:34
Regular
Hey that's my favourite game :D

I do love the smell of fresh baked bread though, sounds even more tempting if you're going to use it for a bacon sarnie.
Tue 25/11/08 at 22:17
Regular
Does he wear glasses?
Tue 25/11/08 at 22:14
Regular
"Monochromatic"
This thread is starting to resemble a game of Guess Who
Tue 25/11/08 at 22:14
Regular
Fair enough. I guess they're all different in how easy etc they are to use.

I just love the smell. Waking up at the weekend with a loaf just ready, then lobbing some bacon under the grill for the freshest, tasiest bacon sarnie is spot on.
Tue 25/11/08 at 22:12
Regular
"Monochromatic"
YH wrote:
> .Got a bread maker as wedding present

Of all the kitchen gadgets we own, the breadmaker is the most hated, frustrating and pointless. i love fresh bread but it's a complete pain in the a**e for a substandard result and that's without even starting on cleaning the sodding thing.
Tue 25/11/08 at 22:11
Regular
We had a list thing, but people seem to be very generous at weddings! We've no idea what to spend the money etc on. The original plan when we got engaged was to look for a house in the spring an we could buy stuff for that, but the way things are at the moment I think we'll be in the flat a little longer.
Tue 25/11/08 at 22:06
Regular
I think it replaced the toaster as the default wedding gift :) Did you do a wedding gift wish list or left it to the guests to decide? I'm attending a wedding next year and not sure what to get.

One of the benefits of marrying a chinese girl is they don't give gifts at weddings, just red envelopes full of lots of money. So the more guests you have the more money you get. Which is why they invite everyone, even people they havent seen since primary school heh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.