GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"would like to meet......."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/02/03 at 12:58
Regular
Beautiful, intelligent, female, gamer would like to meet like-minded gamers in the xxxxxxx area for friendship, fun, and multiplayer. Must have own console (preferably Xbox). Extra pads for Gamecube and Playstation2 desirable. Also desirable are a good circle of friends (for me to integrate myself with), A Good Sense of Humour (for when I laugh at your geekiness) and lots of money (so you can buy the latest games).

I can provide two consoles of my own (Gamecube and PS2) and one extra player (he calls himself my fianceé, but he's harmless enough). I am available for game playing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year around except Christmas Day (when my parents expect me to show up and not play games).

Please reply by electronic mail as the post has long since given up posting mail to my house. Or find me on MSN messenger at [email protected].

You must be housetrained and well I'm desperate for friends so I'll accept anyone really as long as your not an axe murderer or a Tax collector.

Hope to hear from all you gamers out there soon

Ros
Thu 27/02/03 at 18:26
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Please tell me that's the ogre! That would be quality!!!

I wish I could've seen your face about a second after you made that post, when it dawned on you that you actually put three exclamation marks.
Thu 27/02/03 at 14:42
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Uh-huh
Thu 27/02/03 at 14:42
Regular
Unlucky.
Thu 27/02/03 at 14:41
"Darkness, always"
Goatboy wrote:
> Not as quality as the spats you and Hev get into.
> Speaking of which, isn't about time for this month's episode?

I'm sure we'll get to it at soe point. But she has to be nice, or I'll get her banned or something.
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
My Granddad walloped me at Halo the other day, little did I know he brought an X-Box at Christmas and has become addicted.
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
The ogre wouldn't come here.

Promise
Thu 27/02/03 at 14:40
Regular
Que?
Thu 27/02/03 at 14:40
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Please tell me that's the ogre! That would be quality!!!
---

Not as quality as the spats you and Hev get into.
Speaking of which, isn't about time for this month's episode?
Thu 27/02/03 at 14:39
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Could this be The Ogre of which she speaks?
Thu 27/02/03 at 14:39
"Darkness, always"
Please tell me that's the ogre! That would be quality!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.