GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola's Got Talent"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/11/08 at 12:52
"possibly impossible"
How about this for an idea?

It's a similar idea to the TV Show Britain's Got Talent (and past shows like Opportunity Knocks) but with an internet twist.

Each of us thinks of something we're good at or have a skill for which can be represented online (ie: website building, artistic talent, animation or writing) and then posts a link to it on this thread.

We then vote for the best of these and announce a winner for the most talented Freeolarian.

Rules:

Competition
Must be family Friendly
Must be your own work

Voting
Voting will take place after all entries have been received
No voting for your own entry!

Anyone up for it?
Fri 28/11/08 at 21:04
Regular
"What's basketball?"
If I can think of something to do, I'd be up for it.
Wed 26/11/08 at 22:37
Regular
"Reach for the stars"
aww i've wrote 2 poems and can't decide which one to enter :( I'll decide soon
Wed 26/11/08 at 12:02
"possibly impossible"
Yes, you can put a link in this thread to your entry.

I wanted it to be a general talent contest, so anything goes rather than just one idea for a competition. Get those creative juices going!
Tue 25/11/08 at 22:22
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I do love this game. Not played in a while but i think you can setup private rooms.
Tue 25/11/08 at 22:19
Regular
"Reach for the stars"
So do you just put the entry on this thread?
Tue 25/11/08 at 22:18
Regular
"eat toast!"
we could try the drawing challenge. Or a concept challenge. Where the concept is the key to winning not how well you draw.

Of course we could try a left 4 dead tourney. Of course parents need to give consent to play for minors of course.

If you guys on the pc want a game feel free to add me to your steamID which is johnway. Let the Avatar be the tell tale sign that its me.
Tue 25/11/08 at 21:43
Regular
"I may return"
My talents aren't family friendly!

Haha. As you are hosting, you have to wear really cheesy outfits... or at least have your trousers pulled past your waist :P
Tue 25/11/08 at 21:36
"possibly impossible"
I don't think I can win if I host it, Sunny!

I'm sure you've got talents..
Tue 25/11/08 at 20:40
Regular
"I may return"
pb wrote:
> I've still got a Barbie PC game somewhere...

I am SO in! Lol... I don't have any talents... 'cept arguing - not debating, just arguing :P

pb's already won this... I'd write something, but I'm already writing a book for no reason, so.. yeah...
Tue 25/11/08 at 20:28
"possibly impossible"
If enough people are interested, maybe the staff can provide a GAD for the winner?

Otherwise I'll have to dig in my box of tat..er...goodies, for something. I've still got a Barbie PC game somewhere...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.