GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Let me get this straight..."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/02/03 at 20:16
Regular
Let me get something straight here...

Everyone's looking forward the Ura Zelda; a game which is basically Zelda: Ocarina of Time, only made harder with some repositioning of enemies and items within each Temple.

Luigi's Mansion has something similar...
When you first complete the game, you unlock the "Hidden Mansion". This is basically the original mansion, back-to-front, but made harder with trickier ghosts coming face-to-face with Luigi earlier on, and different items and keys in different places.

We can't wait for Ura Zelda, but we hated the "Hidden Mansion" Luigi's Mansion - yet both are more-or-less, exactly the same!

How does this make any sense?!?!?

Will we really be as-happy-as-we-think when Ura Zelda does arrive?
Sun 09/03/03 at 21:28
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
Maverick42 wrote:
> - why keep the poorer one? From my
> perspective, it would have been a lot more sensible, interesting and
> enticing to whack in Majora's Mask instead.

nah, what would you prefer, a scrap with Ganondorf, then Ganon for about 10-15 mins in the best game of all time, or using the fierce deity mask to quickly kick the crap out of Majora, Majora's incarnation and Majora's wrath in about 2 mins??
(I've actually forgotten most of what I was going on about, but I think I'm trying to make OOT look better than MM)
Sun 09/03/03 at 19:44
Regular
Why they included the remake, and then the original in addition is beyond me. Sure - it may be nice to compare, but the remake is on the whole, a better version - why keep the poorer one? From my perspective, it would have been a lot more sensible, interesting and enticing to whack in Majora's Mask instead.
Wed 26/02/03 at 23:20
Regular
I don't beleive there are any new dungeons.
Wed 26/02/03 at 23:13
Regular
Hopefully they'll give Lylatwars and F-Zero X away in the run up to the new versions.

That would rock.
Wed 26/02/03 at 23:10
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Cyclone wrote:
> Its the best game ever. Again!
>
> YAY!

+ what Strafex said.

YAY!
Wed 26/02/03 at 23:09
Regular
It's a little bit more than temple reshuffling.

This is the 64DD upgrade which allowed you to collect all 120 Skultulas (OOT only let you get 100) and get the proper ending + a few extra dungeons, a new boss battle I expect.

Anyway, don't you want to enjoy the classic again as a FREE GIFT?
Wed 26/02/03 at 21:20
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Its the best game ever. Again!

YAY!
Wed 26/02/03 at 20:28
Regular
IT'S A FREE GAME YOU CRETIN
Wed 26/02/03 at 20:28
Regular
"bit of a brain"
OOT is the best game ever: Luigis mansion is just a good game, but nothing historic.
Wed 26/02/03 at 20:26
Regular
I'm looking forward to it because: I've never played Ocarina of Time.
Is that too much to ask?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.