GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"fear factor"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/02/03 at 18:09
Regular
anyone watch this programme? It has to be one of the funniest things on TV. For those not in the know there are competitors who are challenged with completing quite disgusting, terrifying tasks. If a contestant fails to complete a task then they are knocked out. Last one standing wins tonnes of money.

My favourite challenge has to be the man eating the bull's dong. he has ten minutes to eat it and then munches it in about 10 seconds!
Wed 26/02/03 at 18:09
Regular
"keep your receipt"
anyone watch this programme? It has to be one of the funniest things on TV. For those not in the know there are competitors who are challenged with completing quite disgusting, terrifying tasks. If a contestant fails to complete a task then they are knocked out. Last one standing wins tonnes of money.

My favourite challenge has to be the man eating the bull's dong. he has ten minutes to eat it and then munches it in about 10 seconds!
Wed 26/02/03 at 18:43
"Lemon eyewash"
i watch this all the time, most of the stuff i think i could do but the eating errrr stuff bit sometimes makes me cringe, i'd eat most things but not a dong.

and the swimming events would get me too as i can't swim LOL D'oh

it is a good program though and the celeb episodes are great, ever see the one with coolio hehe.

the british version was pants and the challenges were lame and not on such a big scale i didn't think compared to the US version.
Sat 01/03/03 at 10:20
Regular
Did any1 see the gr8 1 with the guy who wanted the cash to buy himself a new pairs of buttocks?

That was hilarious! Who'd have guessed a guy who wanted a better butt cud win fear factor? Classic.

He sed wot he wanted to buy with the money was a new pair of buttocks and a convertible. I quote: "The convertible is just an accessory. When you get out of the convertible it's the buttocks they're gonna see first." Wot? The car's got to be better than a new pair of buttocks anyday.

Surely?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.