GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ask Ms Dynamite"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/02/03 at 17:30
Regular
Ms Dynamite, the worlds greatest living recording artist, according to her publicist Dawn King, today held an online Q and A session, answering questions on any subject.

"Ms Dynamite, should I buy a leather jacket, or a denim one?" Graeme Donelly, Braintree

Well Graeme that's a good question and what you have to fink about is what would be true to you? Because if you can't be true to yourself then you'll just end up looking stupid.

"Ms Dynamite, what are your views on the possible war in Iraq. Simon Sez, Kingston

Well I fink there should be peace and freedom in the world for all. Let Iraq be peaceful then they won't have a war if we are peaceful to them.

"Ms Dynamite, does rap music and the music of artists like So Solid Cru encourage a gun culture?" Sarah Gray, Bootle

"Well I fink that guns are bad and wivout guns there would be no deaf. The bangs are loud. But I don't fink So Solid or rap makes other people want guns because these musicians are just singing about what they seeing. They're just being true to themselves, and if you're not true to yourself then what are you being?

"Ms Dynamite, why do you wear big hoop ear-rings, so often associated with gypsies? Bert Waddle, Stockton-On-Tees

"Well I fink they are true to myself. I like them and they make a statement about people who are all even.

"Ms Dynamite, the kids at school bully me because I don't join in with their little games. Rudolph Ray, Inverness

Rudolph, don't worry about them, I fink you have to do what you think is right and be yourself, because if your not being yourself then what are you?

"Ms Dynamite, in one of your songs you sing about safe sex, and yet you're pregnant, at a pretty poorly planned time in your career, do you not practice what you preach?" Wendy Dumptruck, Peterborough

Well I fink you have to be yourself and you know when it is the right time. My songs have lots of hidden meaning and I fink that you didn't listen with your right ears because I am not a hypocrite, I am true to myself because I fink if you are not yourself what can you be?

"Ms Dynamite, at the Brits you thanked your husband, I didn't know you were married, are you being secretive, and not true to yourself?" Brad Dorff, Cirencester

Well Brad I always fink you have to be true to yourself but you don't always have to be true to others.

"Ms Dynamite, why do you think that your music has been so popular?" Bridget Smythe, Stevenage

Well I fink that it's because I can be myself on my records. People understand what I sing about because it is all real like what we face from day to day.

There you go, another insight into the amazing world of Ms Dynamite.
Wed 26/02/03 at 17:30
Regular
"not dead"
Ms Dynamite, the worlds greatest living recording artist, according to her publicist Dawn King, today held an online Q and A session, answering questions on any subject.

"Ms Dynamite, should I buy a leather jacket, or a denim one?" Graeme Donelly, Braintree

Well Graeme that's a good question and what you have to fink about is what would be true to you? Because if you can't be true to yourself then you'll just end up looking stupid.

"Ms Dynamite, what are your views on the possible war in Iraq. Simon Sez, Kingston

Well I fink there should be peace and freedom in the world for all. Let Iraq be peaceful then they won't have a war if we are peaceful to them.

"Ms Dynamite, does rap music and the music of artists like So Solid Cru encourage a gun culture?" Sarah Gray, Bootle

"Well I fink that guns are bad and wivout guns there would be no deaf. The bangs are loud. But I don't fink So Solid or rap makes other people want guns because these musicians are just singing about what they seeing. They're just being true to themselves, and if you're not true to yourself then what are you being?

"Ms Dynamite, why do you wear big hoop ear-rings, so often associated with gypsies? Bert Waddle, Stockton-On-Tees

"Well I fink they are true to myself. I like them and they make a statement about people who are all even.

"Ms Dynamite, the kids at school bully me because I don't join in with their little games. Rudolph Ray, Inverness

Rudolph, don't worry about them, I fink you have to do what you think is right and be yourself, because if your not being yourself then what are you?

"Ms Dynamite, in one of your songs you sing about safe sex, and yet you're pregnant, at a pretty poorly planned time in your career, do you not practice what you preach?" Wendy Dumptruck, Peterborough

Well I fink you have to be yourself and you know when it is the right time. My songs have lots of hidden meaning and I fink that you didn't listen with your right ears because I am not a hypocrite, I am true to myself because I fink if you are not yourself what can you be?

"Ms Dynamite, at the Brits you thanked your husband, I didn't know you were married, are you being secretive, and not true to yourself?" Brad Dorff, Cirencester

Well Brad I always fink you have to be true to yourself but you don't always have to be true to others.

"Ms Dynamite, why do you think that your music has been so popular?" Bridget Smythe, Stevenage

Well I fink that it's because I can be myself on my records. People understand what I sing about because it is all real like what we face from day to day.

There you go, another insight into the amazing world of Ms Dynamite.
Wed 26/02/03 at 17:31
"slightlyshortertagl"
:-)

*thinks whether this is a spoof or not*
Wed 26/02/03 at 18:15
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
"Ms Dynamite, What do you think about the proliferation of specific mass media in the area of modern pseudo-urbanized music?"

Errrm, I fink that wiv the way my music goes, you should listen to it and be true to yourself.
Wed 26/02/03 at 18:40
"Lemon eyewash"
hey leave her alone she's cool and quite sexy in her own way too ;)
Wed 26/02/03 at 20:23
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Quite sexy in a hair-industriously-gelled-down-into-a-ponytail kinda way. But if you feel like you have to stand in a bucket while a lorry dumps several metric tonnes of gel onto your head then you have be true to yourself and do it.
Wed 26/02/03 at 20:33
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I can usually smell a spoof a mile off however with this and the person in question it could actually be true.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.