GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You know Byker Grove on BBC1?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/02/03 at 14:58
Regular
Remember the kid that died about 6 months ago? His name was Duncan Ford.
He went to my school. I knew him quite well. He was only in a few episodes before they wrote him out. He killed himself because of an argument with his dad, and they found his body a few days before fathers day.(in real life, not in Byker Grove)
The point is, does anyone remember seeing him? He followed a papergirl around in Byker Grove.
Thu 27/02/03 at 08:45
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
I think it's a mandatory requirement for anyone in the North East with any interest in acting to be an extra in Byker Grove. I've been an extra twice in that bloody program (happily the last time was almost 10 years ago now...), and damn near everyone I know at the theatre I'm a member of has been involved in some way.
Wed 26/02/03 at 23:24
Regular
"That's right!"
I know loads of people from Byker Grove. My mate Seb was an extra, and even had a line "*somebody*, Geoff wants to see you"

A girl in my class had a similar role. Bridgette's real life brother was my friend in primary school. My mate at work knows a couple of them (Ben and the one in the wheelchair) My mates met the one who's in the chair a year or so ago, and nearly knocked him out because he was trying to chat up my mate's lass. Ah... happy memories.

(oh, and that Ragina girl, with the brows, I know her brother)
Wed 26/02/03 at 21:41
Regular
It's turned a bit cheesy since the last series.
Wed 26/02/03 at 16:07
Regular
"thursdayton!"
What has happend to Grange Hill? I missed the last episode of the last series and heard there was a fire. Haven't watched it since then..
Wed 26/02/03 at 15:53
Regular
he wasn't in grange hill.

Coincidentally, they have changed the writers of Grange Hill and it is about 'scrapes' again.
Wed 26/02/03 at 15:46
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I think i know who you're talking about in Byker Grove but never saw him in Grange Hill.

That's sad news
Wed 26/02/03 at 14:58
Regular
Remember the kid that died about 6 months ago? His name was Duncan Ford.
He went to my school. I knew him quite well. He was only in a few episodes before they wrote him out. He killed himself because of an argument with his dad, and they found his body a few days before fathers day.(in real life, not in Byker Grove)
The point is, does anyone remember seeing him? He followed a papergirl around in Byker Grove.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.