GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"War; Do you want it? Tony blair an....."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/02/03 at 13:49
Regular
This really has gone far enough for the most of us.
This so called "WAR" is not going to be nice. For a start sedame has got nuclear weopons which are capble of anihilating the world...devastating.
I personly think that if the UN and US and UK want to rap this up and stop this monstrocity then they should just bomb sedame and get it over with! But no... we cant till weve proven that hes got dangerous weopons. Well most of us by now are thinking he has but there our other people who are posponing the act of war to prove whether sedame has got disastrous weopons. Plus many people are solcredulists, believe anything and will go along with whatever anyone says. Well thats wrong.
Tony Blair and George Bush and the UN really need to pull there finger out and get there heads together and destroy sedame, he is a threat willing to die for his country whatever it takes! Get rid of Him!
War should commence and we shal not be defeated.
We are giving to many chances to sedame that is uneccesary.
Now the biggest problems is the innocent people in Iraq. There all fleeing to the U.K. We dont want them, send them home or elsewhere to a country that does whant them!! We have starving poor born and bread english people living on the streets whilst Tony Blair and his accomplices are handing assylum seekers money houses, and jobs. WRONG WRONG. Whilst the poor english living on the streets of cities like london and brighton and manchester who dont see a penny!!
TONY BLAIR GET IT SORTED your twisted.

Please post any opinions here: and say whether you are for or against this "act of war"
Wed 26/02/03 at 13:49
Regular
""It's me u want""
This really has gone far enough for the most of us.
This so called "WAR" is not going to be nice. For a start sedame has got nuclear weopons which are capble of anihilating the world...devastating.
I personly think that if the UN and US and UK want to rap this up and stop this monstrocity then they should just bomb sedame and get it over with! But no... we cant till weve proven that hes got dangerous weopons. Well most of us by now are thinking he has but there our other people who are posponing the act of war to prove whether sedame has got disastrous weopons. Plus many people are solcredulists, believe anything and will go along with whatever anyone says. Well thats wrong.
Tony Blair and George Bush and the UN really need to pull there finger out and get there heads together and destroy sedame, he is a threat willing to die for his country whatever it takes! Get rid of Him!
War should commence and we shal not be defeated.
We are giving to many chances to sedame that is uneccesary.
Now the biggest problems is the innocent people in Iraq. There all fleeing to the U.K. We dont want them, send them home or elsewhere to a country that does whant them!! We have starving poor born and bread english people living on the streets whilst Tony Blair and his accomplices are handing assylum seekers money houses, and jobs. WRONG WRONG. Whilst the poor english living on the streets of cities like london and brighton and manchester who dont see a penny!!
TONY BLAIR GET IT SORTED your twisted.

Please post any opinions here: and say whether you are for or against this "act of war"
Wed 26/02/03 at 14:13
Regular
""It's me u want""
come on people express your opinions and votes and say whether you want to go to war or not. Be as detailed as you like, i would like to here from people to see what other people really think about this crisis around the world.
please post.
thanks
Wed 26/02/03 at 14:16
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Open a book, preferably on grammar and punctuation, and engage your brain.

Your ignorance on this subject is breathtaking.
Wed 26/02/03 at 14:19
"Darkness, always"
lol
Wed 26/02/03 at 14:25
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I would express my opinion, were it not for every other thread being on the same subject.
Wed 26/02/03 at 14:26
Regular
""It's me u want""
and how old are you?
i was asking for opinions not rude smart remarks
Wed 26/02/03 at 14:27
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Really? I didn't realise. After all, I'm only 6.
Wed 26/02/03 at 14:28
Regular
""It's me u want""
i agree but all the other threads are just one sentence: what do you think about war?
atleast in this thread i have expressed my opinion fully and is serious about it! some people just bung any old c**p in a thread hoping they will get lots of replies!
Wed 26/02/03 at 14:29
Regular
""It's me u want""
sorry blank i wasnt talking to you i was talking to unbeliever
Wed 26/02/03 at 14:31
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Define irony:

Cpt Ltnt Spock wrote:
> some people just bung any old c**p in a thread hoping they will get lots of replies!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.