GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England getting thrased!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/02/03 at 13:11
Regular
Tendulkar just hit a six out of the staduim! :D

boundries galore!
Thu 27/02/03 at 19:38
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
If McGrath bowls as well as he did today(7-15)then England have no chance. Anderson is just too inexperienced and is likely to be knocked for fours and sixes galore and England will have to hope that Vaughan & co are on top form this time round to avoid another pitiful performance.
Thu 27/02/03 at 10:15
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
England restricted India relatively well, to around 250. They missed Giles and Gough dearly. What a shame they're always injured. Anderson, Flintoff, White and Caddick played well though. England will need to beat the Aussies, and I believe they can- Australia are without Warne, and their batsmen beat England in the last one-day series, not their bowlers. Without Warne [and Gillespie possibly] England can beat the Aussies with a good order of batsmen- hopefully as many all-rounders as possible can play, as well as Giles- he has a one-day average of 25. It all depend on restricting the Australia run rate.

PREDICTION- If my views are correct

England 230-7
Australia 215 all out

I KNOW Australia have Gilchrist & co at bat! They're not invincible- remember test 5 in the Ashes? England won by about 70 runs!
Thu 27/02/03 at 09:49
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
All we have to do is beat the Aussies... which I think is possible. They are are class test side but not as good a one day team.
Thu 27/02/03 at 09:40
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
India are a class one day team,
England were out of their dept and now have it all to do.
Thu 27/02/03 at 07:49
Regular
"Baros!!!"
You never know, we could just win them.

*Hopefully*

=D
Wed 26/02/03 at 20:27
Regular
India win by 82 runs! :D

England have to beat *cough* Australia *cough* to qualify now! hah
Wed 26/02/03 at 18:44
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Been at work and didn't have a clue what India got.

But I had a look on http://www.freeserve.com/sport/news/story_sport0.htm

and found out that we hadn't done as badly as I thought we would. Still a target that is not going to be easy.
Wed 26/02/03 at 13:15
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Ho Ho..

C'mon India!
Wed 26/02/03 at 13:11
Regular
Tendulkar just hit a six out of the staduim! :D

boundries galore!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.