GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pokemon: Got to BUY them all"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/02/03 at 10:53
Regular
Pokemon games are great, and were very popular a few years ago. But there have been too many now- Even with upgrades and more of the little sods to catch, I think there havebeen too many. Nintendo are losing money on the GC, so they will need to get more pokemon games. NO MORE!
Thu 27/02/03 at 18:50
Regular
"Lost Incarnation"
Your just saying that because you didnt get the pokemon you want isnt that right? choochi-choocie-coo

dont worry, you'll get it someday.
Thu 27/02/03 at 18:36
Regular
"Festivus!"
Edgy wrote:
> Don't tell me, FFXII is FFX 2 - in full, Final Fantasy Ten Two....

You got it spot on.
Thu 27/02/03 at 17:52
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
hur hur n00bs suk

*ahem*

:-)
Thu 27/02/03 at 17:51
Regular
danjer moose wrote:
> pokemon sux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> !

Nice to see new members are expressing their well rounded opinions on these boards nowadays. Surely people will think twice about stereotyping new members...
Thu 27/02/03 at 17:49
Regular
Whitestripes wrote:
> Final Fantasy XII: Gotta buy them all
>
>
> Conclusion:
>
> You are a retard.
>
>
> Now feck off.

Where was FFXI?

Don't tell me, FFXII is FFX 2 - in full, Final Fantasy Ten Two....
Thu 27/02/03 at 17:45
Regular
pokemon sux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!
Wed 26/02/03 at 16:23
Regular
Final Fantasy XII: Gotta buy them all

Conclusion:

You are a retard.

Now feck off.
Wed 26/02/03 at 12:37
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
der nazi wrote:
Nintendo are
> losing money on the GC

No they're not. In fact they're the only company of MS, Sony and Ninty to actually make profit on the consoles they sell (MS and Sony lose money for each console they sell and have to make it back in game sales).

And I don't understand. Why do you say "they will need to get more pokemon games" then say "NO MORE!"...? Are you in favour of more Pokemon games or not?
Wed 26/02/03 at 11:58
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
The fact is that Pokemon games sell extremely well, in Japan they fly up the charts when they are released and in Europe and the USA they are still a very, very popular brand. Nintendo NEED to make more Pokemon games if anything, the brand is huge money making material!
Wed 26/02/03 at 10:53
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Pokemon games are great, and were very popular a few years ago. But there have been too many now- Even with upgrades and more of the little sods to catch, I think there havebeen too many. Nintendo are losing money on the GC, so they will need to get more pokemon games. NO MORE!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.