GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RED DWARF BOOKS AND DVD's"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/02/03 at 01:14
Regular
I've read the red dwarf books loads of times now and i still never tyre of them, apart from red dwarf books and a book called colony (writen by rob grant the co founder of red dwarf) i havent really read any other non-pc related books that i found interesting or kept my attention, actually i tell a lie i liked the harry potter books and have pre-ordered the new one, also i have recently purchased myself red dwart series one and two on dvd, i can't get enough of that stuff.

Has anyone else read the books or seen the dvd's and what did they think?

c.b.
Wed 26/02/03 at 01:14
Regular
I've read the red dwarf books loads of times now and i still never tyre of them, apart from red dwarf books and a book called colony (writen by rob grant the co founder of red dwarf) i havent really read any other non-pc related books that i found interesting or kept my attention, actually i tell a lie i liked the harry potter books and have pre-ordered the new one, also i have recently purchased myself red dwart series one and two on dvd, i can't get enough of that stuff.

Has anyone else read the books or seen the dvd's and what did they think?

c.b.
Thu 27/02/03 at 23:10
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
I haven't got any of the dvds yet, I keep saving the money then I spend it on something else (jay and silent bob strike back last week).
I'll probably get one of them in the next couple of weeks.

So far I've only got the 'backwards' red dwarf book, it was good, haven't read it in a while.
I also like the Craig Charles book 'The Log' which I'll probably read again soon when I don't have quite as much work to do.

I suppose I'll have to make do with taping episodes and watching the tongue tied music video until I get those dvds.
Fri 28/02/03 at 02:20
Regular
out of the books i would say that the backwards one was the worst (although it is still good), it's also worth reading colony by rob grant.

c.b.
Fri 28/02/03 at 07:23
Regular
"Mudda owns BEARDS :"
AMD_MAN wrote:
> I've read the red dwarf books loads of times now and i still never
> tyre of them, apart from red dwarf books and a book called colony
> (writen by rob grant the co founder of red dwarf) i havent really read
> any other non-pc related books that i found interesting or kept my
> attention, actually i tell a lie i liked the harry potter books and
> have pre-ordered the new one, also i have recently purchased myself
> red dwart series one and two on dvd, i can't get enough of that
> stuff.

Jeez, please put that into some coherent sentences please. The first part - look:

"I've read the red dwarf books loads of times now and i still never tyre of them, apart from red dwarf books and a book called colony"

That is saying to me that you like the books, but then you contradict yourself and say that you tire (not "tyre" :D) from them. It should read like so:

"I've read the Red Dwarf books loads of times now and I still never tire of them. Apart from Red Dwarf books and a book called Colony (writen by Rob Grant, the co-founder of Red Dwarf), I haven't really read any other non-PC related books that I found interesting or kept my attention. Actually I tell a lie, I liked the Harry Potter books and have pre-ordered the new one. Also I have recently purchased myself Red Dwarf series one and two on DVD. I can't get enough of that stuff."

Thank you. That really bugged me.

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.