GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jokathon"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/11/08 at 17:12
Regular
"Reach for the stars"
I'm so bored so why not have a jokathon. Just put down your own jokes, jokes you found online or just somthing you heard somone say. PLEASE SOMONE MAKE ME LAUGH!

There were 3 students in class called zip, willy and pee. The teacher walked out the room to talk to another teacher so zip, willy and pee got up and went over to the cupboard. Zip stood ontop of the cupboard, Willy hid inside it and pee just stood there. The teacher came in and very angry. She said " Zip down, Willy out and Pee in the corner!"
Sat 22/11/08 at 17:12
Regular
"Reach for the stars"
I'm so bored so why not have a jokathon. Just put down your own jokes, jokes you found online or just somthing you heard somone say. PLEASE SOMONE MAKE ME LAUGH!

There were 3 students in class called zip, willy and pee. The teacher walked out the room to talk to another teacher so zip, willy and pee got up and went over to the cupboard. Zip stood ontop of the cupboard, Willy hid inside it and pee just stood there. The teacher came in and very angry. She said " Zip down, Willy out and Pee in the corner!"
Sun 23/11/08 at 10:26
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Man walks into a bar... ouch.
Sun 23/11/08 at 14:10
Regular
"Reach for the stars"
Silent Thunder wrote:
> Man walks into a bar... ouch.

lol oldest joke ever!

well this is older- why did the chicken cross the road?
to get to the other side
Mon 24/11/08 at 09:42
"possibly impossible"
Olympic version:
Man walks in to a parallel bar.
Instant disqualification.

One of my favourite poems:
An accident happened to my brother Jim.
Somebody threw a tomato at him.
Now tomatoes are juicy and don't hurt the skin,
but this one was specially packed in a tin.
Tue 25/11/08 at 18:58
Regular
"BLOODnTEARS"
Butch edit: I think not somehow
Wed 26/11/08 at 15:47
Regular
Two muffins are in an oven..

One Muffin says: "My, isn't it hot in here!"

The other says: "OMG A TALKING MUFFIN!!"
Wed 26/11/08 at 15:55
Regular
Why does Snoop Dogg always carry an umbrella?

Fo' drizzle!
Wed 26/11/08 at 15:56
Regular
"Mummy, mummy, what happened to all your scabs?!"

"Shut up and eat your cornflakes"

_

"Mummy, mummy, what's a werewolf?"

"Shut up and comb your face"

_

"Mummy, mummy, can we have Grandma round for dinner again?"

"No son.. we've already dug her up twice this week"
Wed 26/11/08 at 16:04
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
What has two heads and six legs?

Nirvana.
Wed 26/11/08 at 21:47
Regular
"Reach for the stars"
A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any Vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"

laughed my ass of at this!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.