GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"technical support wanted"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/02/03 at 13:26
Regular
I'm current;y recruiting people who know well a lot of everything,

Technicians must be willing to dial up to the freeola number if anytime we need them to sort something reltated to file problems or similar problems

we want support in the following regions,

scripting support, must be knowledged in cgi scripting, java scripting, HTML and stuff like that

general support, must be good at everything

it would also help if you have experience with YaBB forum

if you are interested then register at www.dmonster.co.uk and I will speak with you
Tue 25/02/03 at 13:26
"I hate that!!!"
I'm current;y recruiting people who know well a lot of everything,

Technicians must be willing to dial up to the freeola number if anytime we need them to sort something reltated to file problems or similar problems

we want support in the following regions,

scripting support, must be knowledged in cgi scripting, java scripting, HTML and stuff like that

general support, must be good at everything

it would also help if you have experience with YaBB forum

if you are interested then register at www.dmonster.co.uk and I will speak with you
Tue 25/02/03 at 13:30
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
What do we get in return?
Tue 25/02/03 at 13:44
"I hate that!!!"
mod privs to some boards, and if you are good enough you may get promoted to admin
Tue 25/02/03 at 16:21
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Ooooh, a moderator on a chat forum with a few members...

You've only gotta pay all of the phone bills for dialing up...
Tue 25/02/03 at 18:16
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Er yeah, that sounds like a GREAT deal...
Tue 25/02/03 at 19:12
Regular
we get privilages! thats it! no pay, no discounts or owt! the ability to be an administator! thats sounds well good!
Tue 25/02/03 at 19:13
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
DM, I really do think that you are going slightly over the top with your domain and crap:

I read from your site:-

2 adresses for £1 or 10 for £5 want to know how to pay? e-mail [email protected] and well guide you through it

Welcome back to the forum keep an eye out for the domain name giveaway competiton courtesy of DMP Webservices

Domain Name Set-up service
take advantage of our domain name set-up service, members get discounts!!!
we are currently accepting orders via post, e-mail [email protected]

I'd also check with Freeola before you start charging for services that they provide. Are you allowed to sell their email adresses? And you don't need to dial up to check your emails with them, I check mine all of the time on my NTL ISP...
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:13
Regular
cant be bothered winning competions,then why not purchase

THats quite a stupid thread aint it ph11ip! the idea of a competion is to get it free!

And why would you want to pay for an email address when you can get them free almost anywere! msn is a massive coperation and they are knows all over the world yet you dont have to pay to get an email account!

Stupid! just stupid.

And whats so good about [email protected]
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:58
Regular
you get so much spam on msn it's stupid even with there so called spam filters, i mean when you keep getting people e-mailing you willy enlargment operations it starts to make you feel a bit inadequate :)

c.b.
Wed 26/02/03 at 18:30
"Lemon eyewash"
get an e-mail addy with yahoo hardly any spam on that i love it :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.