GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"War On Iraq?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/02/03 at 07:34
Regular
Ok bassicly what you have to do on this one is to say For or Against ( for is for war against is against war) and say why if you want to. I'll tot up the totals when the topic gets to the bottom of the topics.
Tue 25/02/03 at 19:05
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
I'm against Britain helping out in the War against Iraq!

If you want to debate and say a bit more about what you feel please visit my chat forum entitled 'War with Iraq' here (Life, The Universe and All That Jazz).

pring
Tue 25/02/03 at 17:13
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
For

Iraq's had 12 years to disarm and to prove it, not to hide evidence on the hope it will not be found. Still, if you'd rather Saddam remained in power....and before anyone says that not wanting a war with Iraq is not the same as wanting Saddam to remain I'd like to point out two things.

1. No one wants war, but to forget it altogether undermines everything that the UN says. If your words are meaningless, whose going to listen ?

2. Saddam will not be removed by any other way, You want him out ? Then we're going to have to kick him out.

~~Belldandy~~
Tue 25/02/03 at 13:14
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Against.

I just listened to Blair's speech and there was nothing in there that added anything to the BS that we have already been fed.

All he is doing is being strung along by dubya and either scared or unable to say anything against. We don't want to be USA's puppet.
Tue 25/02/03 at 09:16
Regular
Everyone be honest when you're doing this don't say against because eveyone else said that and because you think everyone will hate you.
Tue 25/02/03 at 09:10
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Against.

Hussein currently presents no threat to the western world, and there is no reason to believe he may do so at any time in the future. He has complied with UN demands, and whilst he may well be a menace to his people and a threat to nearby countries, that in no way justifies his being singled out in particular. Nor is it America's job to act as an international oppressive police force hell bent on fitting others into their own world view, right or wrong as it may be.
Tue 25/02/03 at 09:07
Regular
Against

Inoccent peaple will die both Iraqi and our army. There is no evidence that Iraq have weopons of mass destruction. George W Bush is only doing it for the oil for $.
Tue 25/02/03 at 09:00
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Against.

Because George W Bush is an unelected, illiterate liar installed in the most shocking of coups ever seen and it was right under the world's media.
And punishing a country for what "they might do" reeks of Minority Report or a similar sci-fi summer blockbuster full of special effects, weak plot, bad script and terrible acting.
This is not because of Hussein's "terrible abuse of human rights", because if that were the case then America would be pursuing China, El Salvador, Sudan, North Korea etc etc etc.
This is a puppet-show designed to increase fear amongst the population and make it easier to pass obscene violations of human rights on America's home-turf under the Homeland Security Bill and Patriotism Act.
Tue 25/02/03 at 07:34
Regular
Ok bassicly what you have to do on this one is to say For or Against ( for is for war against is against war) and say why if you want to. I'll tot up the totals when the topic gets to the bottom of the topics.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.