GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Will West Ham United be relegated this year?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/02/03 at 11:56
Regular
I don't think West Ham will go down to Division one this year, now most of their star players are returning to form- A few more wins and they'll survive- They have Defoe, Di canio, Kanoute and Les Ferdinand for attacking prowess, who can be supplied with passes by a great midfield with Cole, Sinclair, Bowyer and Carrick. The only problem is defence, because David James can't cope without a good back 4. What do YOU think? Please mention Champ Manager tactics!
Wed 26/02/03 at 19:37
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I support Man U (obviously) but I hope the Hammers stay up this season because I really like Paolo Di Canio. He scores brilliant goals,he has wonderful skills and I think he would get a regular game for a team like Man U,Arsenal or Newcastle. Another skillful player for West Ham is Joe Cole. If West Ham get relegated Paolo Di Canio will probably go on a free transfer to a Premiership team. I think West Ham willcome 15th or 16th this season.
Mon 24/02/03 at 18:42
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
COME ON THE HAMMERS

im a liverpool fan but i still like west ham (dont ask me why)

I hope they dont get relegated that would be a shame, theyve got some decent england players too.
Mon 24/02/03 at 18:31
Regular
"Baros!!!"
It will be a very tough battle for them to survive. I think that Sunderland and West Brom will both be going down.

I can see Birmingham staying in the Premiership, leaving a battle between West Ham and Bolton.
Mon 24/02/03 at 15:28
Regular
I just keep thinking back to the moment when they missed that penalty when they were 2-0 up against Arsenal at Upton park...They played some superb football that day and thier season could have gone a very different way had they won it...

As long as James plays as good as he did yesterday they should stay up. Amongst all the bitchin in his direction, he is the 5th best shot stopper in the premiership according to the opta stats.
Mon 24/02/03 at 12:18
"Darkness, always"
I tihnk it would be an injustice of epic proportions if West Ham stayed up.

They've been playing like a pub team for much of the season, and have been lucky to come away with some of the points they have.
Mon 24/02/03 at 12:08
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Glen Roeder's said that he subsituted DiCanio because he could see he was clearly "uncomfortable" playing yesterday, with his injury still about him.

If they can keep DiCanio fit, and happy, then I can see West Ham JUST staying-up.

Might have to change their 'keeper too...
Then again, Steven Bywater's not that much better anyway, if I remember correctly - remember the Bradford game?
Mon 24/02/03 at 11:59
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Well, if Di Canio acts as a spoilt child when he's been substituted because of playing poor in the match - then certainly it wont help West Ham's survival attempts.
Mon 24/02/03 at 11:56
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I don't think West Ham will go down to Division one this year, now most of their star players are returning to form- A few more wins and they'll survive- They have Defoe, Di canio, Kanoute and Les Ferdinand for attacking prowess, who can be supplied with passes by a great midfield with Cole, Sinclair, Bowyer and Carrick. The only problem is defence, because David James can't cope without a good back 4. What do YOU think? Please mention Champ Manager tactics!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.