GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"50 Cent"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/02/03 at 10:44
Regular
So what does everyone think about the next biggest thing in Rap?

The singles have been produced well and 50 sounds real nice over the east/west coast fusioned beat....
Wed 26/02/03 at 18:48
"Lemon eyewash"
i've got the 50cent album and it's ok but he's been pushed into the light by eminem and dre which always makes you exspect more.

i myself am a big Nas fan and so the Nas - God Son album is still in my car playing and will be for a while.
Mon 24/02/03 at 14:09
Regular
"Selected"
50 has sort of been pushed into peoples faces with Eminem and Dre saying "like this now" to which alot of casual rap listeners have done which means it sold ****loads and still probably disappointed a few...

Still, that doesn't detract from the original point - it still sounds good.
Mon 24/02/03 at 13:38
"...Unicef pennies.."
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Just another home boy jumping on the commercial rap bandwagon.

So what?

I'd jump on the "commercial rap bandwagon" if i could. Adoring fans and a *lot* of cashola? Here please!
Mon 24/02/03 at 13:35
Regular
Just another home boy jumping on the commercial rap bandwagon.
Mon 24/02/03 at 11:06
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
50 Cent is the **** man I got his album "Get Rich Or Die Tryin" and it is tight, but the album has been overhyped and will dissapiont some. However both Em and Dre done a great job for production for the album. I can't wait for 50 Cent's next album.
Mon 24/02/03 at 10:44
Regular
"Selected"
So what does everyone think about the next biggest thing in Rap?

The singles have been produced well and 50 sounds real nice over the east/west coast fusioned beat....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.