GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The new Doctor is..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/11/08 at 14:22
"possibly impossible"
....obviously not chosen yet, but that doesn't stop anyone and everyone from guessing and speculating on Who (ha) it might be.

Even the Beeb is having a go.

I think Sean Pertwee would be a good choice, not just because of the links with his dad either.

I don't think it should be a woman, as that would chance the whole balance and it would be difficult to believe a change of sex far more than general appearance, but eveything else goes.
Fri 21/11/08 at 08:47
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
I'm guessing you mean Paterson Joseph? He did say a couple of days ago that he would "love the job", could be good in my opinion although I agree with Machie that David will be a hard act to follow.
Fri 21/11/08 at 08:46
"possibly impossible"
Dragonlance wrote:
> Thought that a chap by the name of Patterson Jones from the Peep
> Show had been selected as the new Dr Who?

Patterson Joseph. Only by the bookies. No one has actually been chosen yet and since the actor is not in the UK at present, I'm not sure how he could have come in for a screen test.

Would be interesting to have a black Doctor.
Fri 21/11/08 at 02:32
Regular
"Mooching around"
Dragonlance wrote:
> Thought that a chap by the name of Patterson Jones from the Peep
> Show had been selected as the new Dr Who?

That would be glorious, I'm not sure who is, but he's from Peep Show therefore he wins.
Thu 20/11/08 at 18:37
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Thought that a chap by the name of Patterson Jones from the Peep Show had been selected as the new Dr Who?
Thu 20/11/08 at 17:13
Regular
"Reach for the stars"
Nesbitt wil so be a good doctor hes just got that look and personality. And he is sorta sexy which his accent and charisma!
Thu 20/11/08 at 15:24
Regular
But I want David to be the Doctor :( It'll be tough to find a replacement, you cant just hire any old actor. We all saw what happened to Marsha and George Lazenby.
Thu 20/11/08 at 15:07
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I could imagine Nesbitt as a good Doctor.

I also heard rumours of David Mitchell, can't see it myself though.
Thu 20/11/08 at 14:22
"possibly impossible"
....obviously not chosen yet, but that doesn't stop anyone and everyone from guessing and speculating on Who (ha) it might be.

Even the Beeb is having a go.

I think Sean Pertwee would be a good choice, not just because of the links with his dad either.

I don't think it should be a woman, as that would chance the whole balance and it would be difficult to believe a change of sex far more than general appearance, but eveything else goes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.