GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Duke Nukem: Land Of The Babes"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/02/03 at 01:02
Regular
I recently read about this game and I want to get it. I know it was released on Playstation, but was it ever released for PC? If it was, does anybody know where I can buy it or download a demo? What are your opinions of it? Also, does anybody know if "Duke Nukem: Zero Hour" got converted to PC?
Wed 30/04/03 at 07:23
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
And we're STILL waiting for Duke Nukem Forever, which was the most promising Nukem game of the lot...

It'll probably never reach our shores. Or has been scrapped altogether :|
Mon 28/04/03 at 20:22
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I had Time to Kill on the Psone, good game though there wasn't much to come back for once I completed it except the cool multiplayer section.
Thu 24/04/03 at 13:44
Regular
"where's my tag?"
I know a quality Nukem game when I play it, but Land of the Babes is indeed a low quality title. But, have you heard of Time To Kill? That game takes the same third-person perspective and is 10 times better. It really is a classic PSx game.

Zero Hour, well, I havn't played it but I've seen a video clip (grainy video clip mind you) and would say it's brilliant, but not better than my favourite Duke game, Time to Kill. Manhattan Project I've played, and that is a good platformer. Nothing original in it at all but the graphics are clean and smart and Duke handles fluidly, so that's another title to think about. But Land of the Babes is very poor in my opinion, and I own the game.
Wed 12/03/03 at 13:38
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I don't think you'll be missing much anyway Ice Raider, Land of the babes is supposed to be a buket load of steaming cack.
Wed 12/03/03 at 08:08
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Dunno- sounds FUN!
Mon 24/02/03 at 20:56
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I don't think any of those Nukem games will appear on the PC, at least I haven't heard anything about a conversion. Still ,if you want you're fill of Nukem action, then there's Duke Nukem: Manhatten Project, a platformer, which stays true to the original Duke Nukem games.
Mon 24/02/03 at 01:02
Regular
"Suck it baby, yeah!"
I recently read about this game and I want to get it. I know it was released on Playstation, but was it ever released for PC? If it was, does anybody know where I can buy it or download a demo? What are your opinions of it? Also, does anybody know if "Duke Nukem: Zero Hour" got converted to PC?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.