GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Reviews"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/01/01 at 21:19
Regular
Gladiator:
The story of a soldier of the Ancient Roman Empire who refuses to transfer his loyalty to the new emperor and pays for it by being made a gladiator, fighting in the Colosseum.
The great Roman General Maximus has once again led the legions to victory on the battlefield. The war won, Maximus dreams of home, wanting only to return to his wife and son; however, the dying Emperor Marcus Aurelius has one more duty for the general - to assume the mantle of his power.
Jealous of Maximus' favour with the emperor, the heir to the throne, Commdus(i dint quite get his name), orders his execution and that of his family. Barely escaping death, Maximus is forced into slavery and trained as a gladiator in the arena.
Now he has come to Rome, intent on avenging the murder of his wife and son by killing the new emperor Commdus(whateva). Incredible special effects, a superb cast and a moving story combine to make the year's biggest movie, and the best gladiatorial movie since Spartacus!
9/10 chrizyt mark(il do some more weneva i can, i takes a while u no!
Wed 10/01/01 at 21:19
Regular
"Back in black"
Gladiator:
The story of a soldier of the Ancient Roman Empire who refuses to transfer his loyalty to the new emperor and pays for it by being made a gladiator, fighting in the Colosseum.
The great Roman General Maximus has once again led the legions to victory on the battlefield. The war won, Maximus dreams of home, wanting only to return to his wife and son; however, the dying Emperor Marcus Aurelius has one more duty for the general - to assume the mantle of his power.
Jealous of Maximus' favour with the emperor, the heir to the throne, Commdus(i dint quite get his name), orders his execution and that of his family. Barely escaping death, Maximus is forced into slavery and trained as a gladiator in the arena.
Now he has come to Rome, intent on avenging the murder of his wife and son by killing the new emperor Commdus(whateva). Incredible special effects, a superb cast and a moving story combine to make the year's biggest movie, and the best gladiatorial movie since Spartacus!
9/10 chrizyt mark(il do some more weneva i can, i takes a while u no!
Wed 10/01/01 at 21:21
Regular
"Back in black"
ok, il do a kwik MI2 one, but i dint think this one was to good:
Ok, get your comfy couch, a drink of some sort, and relax to watch this film. No wait, firstly switch off your brain, I doubt you'll really need it! The plot in this film is someone has stolen something, Cruise has to find out what and get it back. Struggling to keep up? Didn't think so! It doesn't take a genious to figure out that the plot isn't going to be the main part of the film, especially as it is John Woo directing. The showstealers are the action and the secret agent Bond-esque gadgets that appear in virtually every scene. The very lavishly shot stunts and action scenes really are quite impressive, and given that Cruise did all his own stunts, I've got to admit he's gone up in my estimations. M:I-2 is an almost perfect no brains action flick where you can just sit and chill out. It is over the top and ridiculous, but it is big, bright and spectacular. There are also several elements of John Woo's Face-Off here, but without the painful surgery!
chrizyt mark bout 6/10, the orignal was better, but limp biskit's song take a look around was great!
Wed 10/01/01 at 21:22
Regular
"Back in black"
sorry didnt mean to do that twice!
Wed 10/01/01 at 21:23
Regular
"Back in black"
Well lets hear ure views.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.