GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jackass the movie"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/02/03 at 14:36
Regular
seen it last night. Quite good. Fuuny bit were J. Knoxville and butterbean fight in a shop and knoxville gets knocked out
Sun 23/02/03 at 14:36
Regular
"Notable"
seen it last night. Quite good. Fuuny bit were J. Knoxville and butterbean fight in a shop and knoxville gets knocked out
Sun 23/02/03 at 14:40
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
What a waste of time. You actually went to the cinema to watch it?
Sun 23/02/03 at 15:51
Regular
"Notable"
no it was copyed
Sun 23/02/03 at 17:16
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Ok. EVERYONE STOP MAKING FU*KING JACKASS THE MOVIE TOPICS! There's like four already and it's not even out. I love Jackass as much as the next guy and probably even more than a lot of the people here (those who pos**t and read the CKY topics will know) but sh*t! We don't need loads of topics! Have one or maybe two...that's cool. But more is dumb. If you have something to say jus**t pos**t it in an exis**ting topic ins**tead of making a new one every time you want to say "Saw a good copy of this las**t night. It's funny. It made me laugh. I like Jackass on TV so I like Jackass on film".
Sun 23/02/03 at 17:23
Regular
"Mudda owns BEARDS :"
W
Sun 23/02/03 at 17:24
Regular
"Mudda owns BEARDS :"
We're entitled to making our own opinions about it? If we all put them in the same topic, I feel it would turn into a general chat and that none of our opiinions would be acknowledged.

Hmmm. Roast ready. Laterz.
Sun 23/02/03 at 18:36
Regular
"He's back"
JACKASS THE MOVIE ROCKS

Oh, and I went to the cinema to watch it!!
Sun 23/02/03 at 21:36
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
If it's a good, detailed review then sure, make a new post for it. But if it's just a one or two liner then it might as well be added to a previous Jackass The Movie topic. If your opinions go unseen just say people have missed it, or post it again further up in the topic.

You must understand where I'm coming from on this, don't you? There must be some here with common sense.
Sun 23/02/03 at 22:49
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I watched about an hour and a half of programmes about Jackass, plus an episode.

Sure its funny in places, but most of the stuff wasn't particularly funny, although the mad knights on BMXs were. Andrew WK looks like a complete wannabe, and the Jackass movie premiere, while looking fun - the guys all messed around, the crowds seem to laugh their heads off, at either pointlessly disgusting things, that actualy aren't funny, or really unfunny things in general.

Its not that I have a thing against that particular brand of humour, its just most of the time it actualy isn't very funny.

*runs away*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.