GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA4 - Download Content info"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto IV'.
Thu 20/11/08 at 11:45
"possibly impossible"
Well, it seems as if Rockstar are finally ready to spill the beans on the 360 exclusive DLC for Grand Theft Auto 4... Well, almost...

What we do know is that it will feature a new playable character instead of Nico and will show a different side of Liberty City (maybe even opening new areas).

So far USA Today have said

"...the downloadable content is titled 'Lost and Damned', and centres around the character of Johnny Klebitz, a member of Liberty City's biker gang The Lost. Rockstar's Dan Houser said of the add-on '"I can't go into too much detail on the story, because we try not to give away too much plot before the game is released. But I can say that the story will show you a different side of Liberty City."

Rockstar are supposed to be providing more information on this today, so stay tuned to your usual news sources.

Personally I really hope they do add extra areas as well as another character.
Fri 21/11/08 at 02:34
Regular
"Mooching around"
I never did complete the story mode, I got quite far I think... I had to storm an old factory or something and you had two choices of how to do it.

Died every single time, gave up and flew helicopters into buildings.
Thu 20/11/08 at 11:45
"possibly impossible"
Well, it seems as if Rockstar are finally ready to spill the beans on the 360 exclusive DLC for Grand Theft Auto 4... Well, almost...

What we do know is that it will feature a new playable character instead of Nico and will show a different side of Liberty City (maybe even opening new areas).

So far USA Today have said

"...the downloadable content is titled 'Lost and Damned', and centres around the character of Johnny Klebitz, a member of Liberty City's biker gang The Lost. Rockstar's Dan Houser said of the add-on '"I can't go into too much detail on the story, because we try not to give away too much plot before the game is released. But I can say that the story will show you a different side of Liberty City."

Rockstar are supposed to be providing more information on this today, so stay tuned to your usual news sources.

Personally I really hope they do add extra areas as well as another character.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.