GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Friends - Go Joey!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/02/03 at 13:18
Regular
Anyone been watching this season’s friends? If you haven’t then you’ve been missing some great Joey moments. He’s been on fire as of late. I can’t remember an episode this season where he hasn’t said or done at least three things that were enough to make me laugh out loud. Not often will I laugh out loud but Joey has just been the star of the show this season so far.
We’ve got his great one liners that only Joey would say in his almost child like way. His facial expressions also help give his character that unique “joeyness”. It now really does now seem to be all about Joey making us laugh. Don’t get me wrong the others all have their moments but for me it’s been Joey all the way this season. I really think the show has picked it’s self back up.
If you want me to shut up about Joey then go for it. All I have to say is

“Go Joey”.
Sun 23/02/03 at 13:18
Regular
"I'm Great."
Anyone been watching this season’s friends? If you haven’t then you’ve been missing some great Joey moments. He’s been on fire as of late. I can’t remember an episode this season where he hasn’t said or done at least three things that were enough to make me laugh out loud. Not often will I laugh out loud but Joey has just been the star of the show this season so far.
We’ve got his great one liners that only Joey would say in his almost child like way. His facial expressions also help give his character that unique “joeyness”. It now really does now seem to be all about Joey making us laugh. Don’t get me wrong the others all have their moments but for me it’s been Joey all the way this season. I really think the show has picked it’s self back up.
If you want me to shut up about Joey then go for it. All I have to say is

“Go Joey”.
Mon 24/02/03 at 09:07
Regular
Yeh, Joey has had funny moments, I find all the others a bit boring really, except for Chandler.
Mon 24/02/03 at 10:12
"...Unicef pennies.."
"Really, you don't suck at lying? Well, remember the other day when we were at the coffee house, and I had that muffin, and when I came back from the bathroom it had gone? What happened to it?"

"Well, someone opened the door to the coffee house, and this racoon came in, and stole it! I said 'Hey! that's pheobe's muffin! ut it back.' and the racoon said 'Joey...you really suck at lying'."
Mon 24/02/03 at 19:50
Regular
"Wanted: Fat Plumber"
I think Mike, Phoebe's boyfriends quite funny. The episode where they went to meet his parents was great, and he scene of Ross and Rahcel singing 'bab got back' to Emma at the end make sme laughevery single time.

The best episode in this series though is undoubtedly the one with Ross and Rachels 'manny'. Absolutely hilarious. "How were they?"
"Lighter than air... but that's NOT THE POINT!". Excellence.
Mon 24/02/03 at 20:06
Regular
"Brrrrr."
Yeah - I love friends but hardley ever get to see it...
Mon 24/02/03 at 20:28
Regular
"Mudda owns BEARDS :"
I can't wait for the next episode - "The One With Rachel's Phone Number"

Here's the episodes coming up:

- The One With Rachel's Phone Number
- The One With Christmas In Tulsa
- The One Where Rachel Goes Back To Work
- The One With Phoebe's Rats
- The One Where Monica Sings
- The One With The Blind Dates
- The One With The Mugging
- The One With The Boob Job
- The One With The Memorial Service
- The One With Rachel's Dream

Sounds good :)

I have to say though, that I don't enjoy the way the series ends - it just doesn't have a definitive finish, but I won't spoil it for those of you who haven't had the advanced versions yet :D
Mon 24/02/03 at 20:40
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I just let it wash over me.

Canna be arsed with the names or anything.

I just like it when they have nice ladies (so most of the time then) in nice clothing.

*cough*

And it is funny in places too.
Mon 24/02/03 at 21:30
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Ross is funny:

"...the giant bird misconstrues this as an act of aggression on the babies part, meanwhile the apartment FILLS with water..."
Tue 25/02/03 at 07:53
Regular
"Mudda owns BEARDS :"
Yes, reminds me of myself in 20 yers, just without the good looks :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.