GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Guiness world records for wwf entries"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/01/01 at 20:11
Regular
If we can get over 1500 votes on any stuff about WWF than all of our nicknames get put on the guiness world records in 2002, they also include a free gift so get written.
Wed 10/01/01 at 20:11
If we can get over 1500 votes on any stuff about WWF than all of our nicknames get put on the guiness world records in 2002, they also include a free gift so get written.
Sat 13/01/01 at 13:30
Regular
No Mercy is a great wrestling game,apart from the fact that the data always gets erased.Also,in championship mode,you could be a man going for the womens championship,or be Rikishi going for the light-heavy championship.Apart from that though,No Mercy is a good wrestling game even if you don"t like wrestling.I give this game 93%.
Sat 13/01/01 at 19:20
Wrestling, now my names gonna be in there.
Sun 14/01/01 at 13:33
Regular
Wrestling is simply childish homoeroticism...

I wonder if they'll put my name in?
Sun 14/01/01 at 18:41

> Wrestling is simply childish homoeroticism...

U R A nerk
Thu 18/01/01 at 19:53
what a great game! love wrestling or hate it, this game is amazing! with hell in a cell, ladder and casket matches this game will rock the world of any playstation owner out there!
Tue 23/01/01 at 20:59
Regular
WWF Smackdown 2 is the best playstation game in the world. I just love wrestling games. I have nearly completed it which I think is a good thing to do with your life. I have got all the WWF games that have come out on the playstation. My favourite wrestler would have to be Scotty to Hotty because he has the coollest special in the entire game and also Grand Master Sexay always interferes in Season mode to help Scotty to Hotty. I really do not like Right to Censor (RTC) as there uniform is just so boring and so is there music not like To Cool's music. Most of the wrestlers look exactly like they do on T.V. I have always admired wresting. When I grow-up I hope to be an American Wrestler.
Fri 26/01/01 at 19:39
This game is absoulutely breath taking. If you haven't got this game your missing out. There arev so many different matches that you could play on it 24/7.Theres ladder matches , Ironman matches, tag team matches, single matches, well I could go on for ever. If you go on Championship mode You can Fight for various belts such as WWF Heavyweight, Tag Team Championship And Hardcore. Whilst your playing on Championship you can have king of the rng, Royle Rumble, Ladder matches and Cage Matches.On Survival mode you can wrestle against every different superstar.You can be the rock, Trish stratus, Crash Holly, Austin 3.16,the Hardys, the Dudleys, Edge and Christian, Kurt Angle, Etc Etc.There are all the double team moves 3D, the special moves such as the rock bottom.This is the game for any wrestling fans. Go wreck hovoc on the Federation.

This is a 9 and a half star RATING
Fri 26/01/01 at 19:40
What are you on about hell in a cell
Sun 04/02/01 at 18:31
I think wwf no mercy is good.The only problem is the glitch.I completed the game and all my hard wiork disappeared.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.